Off Topic Landfill 2

Can you send me the one for the 2020 A 220 4matic sedan please

I’d like a link as well.

Instructions are in the first post.

:+1:t3: TO GET THE PRIVATE LINK :+1:t3: - Please send me an email or text (include your name please).

Link please!

Message me. I think I’m interested!

Tagging the only crystal ball beleievr we have here to help ya ! @vhooloo

3 Likes

Mani! Stop that. Dont give him any more platforms. You’re only pouring :fuelpump: on the :fire:

4 Likes

I thought you would want to keep one and lend the other :smirk:

1 Like

I actually consult my three crystal balls and take a majority vote. It’s nice to see that ursus agrees with the crystal consensus. Wait for better xc60 deals.

PM the dealer. Sounds like a good deal. How many MSds are you doing? I think the 24 mo is the sweet spot (to maximize the rebates) but 7500 miles may be too little…

F@@k me dead. That’s a really awesome deal.

You’re kidding me… PM me that info, I might just take one.

Hi,

I DM you about Mazda CX-5 Touring couple of days ago, can you please update me if you have any in deal or even other SUV with that price range.

Thanks

Love it!!!

1 Like

What’s the residual on these Tundras? Any additional fees at lease end if purchase is desired?

4 Likes

4runner
760+

@mordeyj319

You want to text Jim that info as he requests in his first post (copied from Ji’m first post below).

Blockquote

***Text me for exact pricing with tax/tags/dealer fees included. I will reply with monthly pricing with nothing down. My fee is $500+ first month upfront on most vehicles unless I’m running a special or tell you otherwise during the quote process. Please include exactly this in your first text. Then ask any questions:

Zip
Exact Vehicle desired (ie tundra sr5 crewmax sport) color and options
Miles per year and term
Approx credit score
Shipping or pickup

Thanks!
Jim
215-359-6836

Text me only for pricing. No calls, emails or PMs through here. Text only. Once we make contact I can schedule a phone call with you if you prefer. 215-359-6836

1 Like

I was curious the same. I want to lease with the intention of buying the truck if I love it because rumor is they are phasing our the V8 in 2022.

Someone else please verify, but I’m under the impression these lease deals aren’t ideal for buyout due to high residual.

Is there a fee for Jim to give you an exact quote?