Deal Check: E-Tron lease deal

Oh. I see. Ok. Thanks.

Thanks for sharing. Which dealer?

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 2

I’ll ask the dealer if he can replicate it and I’ll PM.

I believe I’m doing max MSDs.

Hope this helps:

1. Costco incentive appears to be 10% .
  2. From what I could pull, it is on top of the lease cash and market allowance; that is what I have been offered.

Not following you question on #3.

Now a question of my own, how did you get the MSD topic into the conversation? Did you bridge it with salesperson or review with finance person?

I’m working with a dealer and it looks like I may be able to get it around 375/mo with MSDs

1 Like

We settled on 390/mo…will post details in a separate thread

That would be a great deal. Please let us know the details.

So with E-tron there is $7500 lease cash plus the $7500 market allowance, plus 10% dealer discount from MSRP…is that correct?

Yes. Plus loyalty.

The $390 is with or without tax. Once you have finalized your deal please post a calculator link with all the breakdowns.

Please stop sharing my deal screen with other dealers. That is NOT ethical

3 Likes

I just see numbers from a deal and does not have any dealer specific info.

he knows what he did

1 Like

Wish you leased to those from the midwest,… I’d be out there this weekend to get one if you did!

I did share a screenshot but deleted the dealer name. I apologize. You shared it with me without me even really asking. I’m not trying to be unethical. Just trying to get the best deal I can. You were very professional and I appreciate your time.

As another data point, just received the following on a 2019 E-Tron (36/10K):

MSRP - $75.5K
Selling price - $58.7K
$7.5K PZEV credit to drive-offs
MF - .00173
Residual - 49%

Pmt - $601 incl tax (before MSDs)
Drive-offs - $2891 (tax on $7.5K rebate, first pmt. license/reg, acq fee)

1 Like

Jeez How’d you get 22% off MSRP?!

I’ll post calc once I finalize deal tomorrow

So just FYI-Costco is 10% off(so thats 7500), theres also 7500 market allowance. Thats 15K they use right up front to lower MSRP. I had to negotiate for the extra 2K. These dealers try to hide their incentives.

3 Likes

dang awesome deal man. plz share the info.