Off Topic Landfill 2

Why? Why move it? This was a logical discussion on those “deals”. 0.003 MF is criminal. I have never even seen Porsche MFs to be that high and if OP is fudging the numbers, then its needs to be more clearer

Cant wait to start seeing users post the deals they worked out with you! Seems like you are present in just about every thread on this site and actually engaged in helping people.

Best of luck!

3 Likes

Once I get mine done and dusted, I will post my deal.

Guys, need your advice. I leased a Mercedes A220 last November for a pretty good deal, $340 + tax with $0 down… now I’m planning to relocate to Florida. What are my options? A) take it to Florida and continue the lease & return at a local dealership ? Or b) find someone to take over the lease ? What’s ideal ?

I don’t know if Mercedes went back to doing lease transfers due to COVID; I recall they halted that process indefinitely a few months ago.

Other than that, if you can financially support it, just stick out to your original obligation or try to sell private party/carvana/Carmax/vroom.

What is your main concern? People move all over the USA with leased vehicles every day of every year.

2 Likes

Wasn’t sure if I’d be able to return after the lease period without any hassles. Sounds like it should be fine…

If for some reason, If I were to give a shot at having the lease taken over, is there any financial loss for me that I need to be aware of? ( other than the payments I made over the last 8 months) sorry if it’s a dumb qn…’ :pray:t3::pray:t3:

no loss to you. they take over the remaining payments, and that’s it.

Gotcha… will be sure to post in this forum if I decide to go for lease transfer. Thanks guy! :pray:t3:

Just curious what’s the logic of posting this kinda question on a deals thread??

Lease transfers are suspended indefinitely by mbfs

can someone tell me why these were moved to landfill?

What is the money factor, residuals and incentives for the 2020 Dodge Charger

What is the best lease deals for the 2020 CLA Mercedes Benz? And what are the MF/RV for them

Where on edmunds do you find it

https://forums.edmunds.com/discussions/tagged/mercedes-benz/cla-class

Can you send me the one for the 2020 A 220 4matic sedan please

I’d like a link as well.

Instructions are in the first post.

:+1:t3: TO GET THE PRIVATE LINK :+1:t3: - Please send me an email or text (include your name please).

Link please!