Off Topic Landfill 2

@samsonpvr if you scroll up to a post Jim put up 4 days ago you will see a pic and option list on the cement Tundra with leather.

1 Like

Indeed. Thank you, sir.

@smasnpvr for what it’s worth, I came so, so close to pulling the trigger on that cement Tundra with leather a week ago. Instead I took a Tundra Sport Premium in white from Jim. Personally, I can’t believe that truck is not gone yet. It was a “flip of a coin” between that truck and the one I wound up taking. Pricing is a little more than it was in May, but (IMO) it is still an absolutely great deal for a 4x4, full-size pick-up, with an MSRP of almost $50K.

I got one of the cement leather. Just waiting for it to land at the dealer.

1 Like

Just texted on the cement sr5. Enjoy your time off.

Thank you! I do need it shipped to Florida and aiming for end of August for delivery. Stock and in-bound vehicles were my thought, too. I see so many varieties of Tacos posted, but I’m looking at the TRD ORP or SR5 Premium 4Runners with certain features/accessories (XP Gunner or Predator, sunroof). Willing to lock in early if the right one of those came along!

@snowmeow I live in Palm Beach County FL and when my Tundra comes in I will either have it shipped to FL or Denver. If this COVID situation eases up I had thought about shipping the car to Denver, flying there, driving around MT, WY and CO for about 12-14 days and then drive it back to FL. I’m sure the dealer can connect you to an auto shipper, but if you need one, feel free to PM me. I ship about 6 cars a year (family, clients, myself) and use the same auto shipper every time. Never had a problem and very reasonable.

2 Likes

Interesting road trip thought… thanks for the planted seed! I’ll shoot you a PM about the shipper, too. Always appreciate a recommendation from someone who’s been there, done that.

I would love to scoop up a Tundra but TX tax kills the deal this month unfortunately. Luckily I’m moving back to FL here in a few mos and might be able to snag one then.

1 Like

How do register a vehicle in a different state if you don’t have a local address in the state?

Can you guys discuss this on your own thread please. Thanks!

6 Likes

Is there any special for the rs3 or ttrs?

Hey Donny
Are there any good leasing programs on Q7?

@chris_kim @Tsuriss

Please send me a PM, this thread is meant for reviews!

That car is SMOKING HOT!

1 Like

Would love details on these!

interested in a m4cs or comp! PM you! Thanks :slight_smile:

sent you PM with build link for x5 45e. Please respond. Thank you.

What is your email?

@Samaudibh I’m interested in this lease, pm me