Off Topic Landfill 2

The two m850is that are listed directly below that now have larger discounts than they did previously.

Great deals going on in Texas.

2 Likes

but it looks like the first responder discount dropped to $500. Right?

1 Like

First responder seemed to have depended on your region. In the Northeast it was $2000 but out west it had been $1500. If this is like last year, it won’t work on demos. I wonder if it will be like USAA where you can only get the USAA price and not a penny off

For the V60, how does this compare with A-Plan? Not combinable I take it. A-Plan is 6% off and $750 for the V60.

What time of paperwork do you need to show to prove same household? Would same address used for car insurance suffice?

You won’t know until you give it a try!

Please don’t even encourage that

5 Likes

The RV and MF are quite interesting on almost all Volvo’s and the incentives that should be combinable are varyingly nice.

Although residuals dropped so did MF. Payment is about the same. When I did calculations on S60 in my market.

My question was around the teacher/first responder incentive. Do you know if the same address for car insurance will be enough to qualify for “same household”?

Are you asking if someone in the first responder’s household who is not the first responder is eligible for that incentive?

Yes. So if my brother is a first responder but the only address we have in common is a shared address for our car insurances, would that qualify me for that incentive?

1 Like

Okay, let’s talk #s being found…

I’m seeing 3500 in incentives for leases on a v60cc is this correct? Not including Costco.

MF is .00023 and residual is 53% (12/36).

Am I understanding this properly?

Varies by region

1 Like

So Costco, now Penfed too. What else?

And they are still not selling well, even with incentives. It makes no sense to me that sedans are not included in Costco promo.

Guilty as charged. PenFed plays nice with MB. Wife likes MB. Five dollars could save $1,500.

Edit: PenFed has a pretty sweet balloon payment deal that even works for used cars up to 2 years old. Sometimes if forced to buy, it’s a good way to keep payments small without the dreaded down payment thingy.

3 Likes

This is so true… I offer a discount on my fee for first responders buying a car. I can’t tell you how many people feel entitled to it because a brother in law or father in law or someone they know are first responders.

We all know first responders…

3 Likes

does anyone know a good website to search volvo cars at dealerships? I’m down to drive ~500 miles but googling each individual dealership to check inventory is a nightmare. cars.com or autotrader.com seems to miss ~50% of the inventory and doesn’t pick up on packages like premium, advanced, comfort, etc.