It's Costco Volvo time!

There are a lot of other perks that come with Costco membership besides car incentives.

$1.50 hot dog and soda as well a cheaper gas to name two.

5 Likes

Iā€™ve only been on the forum since late last year, didnā€™t see any mention in months following Volvo deals. Anyone who asks if one month is better than another for a deal gets slapped down or told ā€œno one can know.ā€ But this seems like itā€™s an annual thing looking around on Google

Thatā€™s true

No one knows whatā€™s coming every month

1 Like

No one knows for sure. Itā€™s always a possibility. Go get your Costco membership now for any possibly future deals.

2 Likes

Crazy enough: Costco lets their members know when they have new deals like this.

Youā€™re talking about leasing programs and that is 100% true. Costco has had an auto buying program for a very long time, but the monthly specials change all the time, and not guaranteed ā€” and if they do return itā€™s not guaranteed to be the same month(s).

You are being very defensive about NOT hedging on a membership to possibly save 1250-2000$ on a Volvo so please claim your own agency here and stop complaining (repeatedly) that nobody for-warned you about something you claimed to know was coming but did nothing about it.

We share this information so people can do whatā€™s best for themselves. No doubt someone here has a PenFed account open they donā€™t use just in case the brand they want has a deal next month.

Costco isnā€™t the only club store that has a car buying service/partnership.

Iā€™m done. Next one is going in the landfill.

7 Likes

Imagine if there was an entire message board devoted to saving money (legally, some will bargain on the ethical bits) on your car lease?

:tipping_hand_man:t2::sparkles:

7 Likes

Haha yes. Iā€™m just saying - might be nice if there was a standing list/wiki of these things for would-be Lease Hackrs to keep in mind. If itā€™s not a recent post, itā€™s not easy to read every single message going back months to find thisā€™ll a discount from last year.

Great idea. Let us know when you write it up.

2 Likes

Done! Submitted a draft for the FAQ topic.

1 Like

But I donā€™t think you can do Costco and Penfed together

Imagine if the answer was in this thread :crystal_ball::exploding_head:

1 Like

Lots of confusion. Even among the ā€œexpertsā€:wink:

Iā€™ve got an account, because you never know

2 Likes

Join Samā€™s just in case. And VCOA for a-plan, while you are at it

2 Likes

Main reason why I keep my Costco card open. Rarely do I shop there. (I go to BJā€™s since itā€™s closer and less crowded)

Also just opened a PENFED account for $5. You never know when you need it on an MB or BMWā€¦

So whatā€™s the consensus on the overall numbers with Volvo this month? Have they gotten better than April? Residuals are down and so is MFā€¦

1 Like

Or know a Costco memberā€¦

2 Likes

I sincerely donā€™t understand sometimesā€¦ I did have a cousin who I sold a GLS deal pass on a Costco rebate, simply because he didnā€™t shop there. It was a $1500 gift card on the 19 Gls.

(which he couldā€™ve gotten if he signed up for Costco, which at the time they had a special promo for $35)

Note for the Volvoā€™s you canā€™t just sign up like for benz back in the day.

2 Likes

Great idea! Here it is:

2 Likes

Each household/address can have 2 members for Costco.

I also share my Amazon Prime subscription in case they start offering a Volvo rebate. https://www.amazon.com/primeinsider/tips/prime-households-qa.html

1 Like

Costco offers members a full refund of membership fees if theyā€™re not satisfied. Seems like a no brainer to join!

5 Likes