It's Costco Volvo time!

You did know it was a possibility because they did it last year…

There’s no harm in spending $60/yr to be a Costco member even if it’s just to gamble every 3 years that they may have a nice car buying program when you need a car

6 Likes

There are a lot of other perks that come with Costco membership besides car incentives.

$1.50 hot dog and soda as well a cheaper gas to name two.

5 Likes

I’ve only been on the forum since late last year, didn’t see any mention in months following Volvo deals. Anyone who asks if one month is better than another for a deal gets slapped down or told “no one can know.” But this seems like it’s an annual thing looking around on Google

That’s true

No one knows what’s coming every month

1 Like

No one knows for sure. It’s always a possibility. Go get your Costco membership now for any possibly future deals.

2 Likes

Crazy enough: Costco lets their members know when they have new deals like this.

You’re talking about leasing programs and that is 100% true. Costco has had an auto buying program for a very long time, but the monthly specials change all the time, and not guaranteed — and if they do return it’s not guaranteed to be the same month(s).

You are being very defensive about NOT hedging on a membership to possibly save 1250-2000$ on a Volvo so please claim your own agency here and stop complaining (repeatedly) that nobody for-warned you about something you claimed to know was coming but did nothing about it.

We share this information so people can do what’s best for themselves. No doubt someone here has a PenFed account open they don’t use just in case the brand they want has a deal next month.

Costco isn’t the only club store that has a car buying service/partnership.

I’m done. Next one is going in the landfill.

7 Likes

Imagine if there was an entire message board devoted to saving money (legally, some will bargain on the ethical bits) on your car lease?

:tipping_hand_man:t2::sparkles:

7 Likes

Haha yes. I’m just saying - might be nice if there was a standing list/wiki of these things for would-be Lease Hackrs to keep in mind. If it’s not a recent post, it’s not easy to read every single message going back months to find this’ll a discount from last year.

Great idea. Let us know when you write it up.

2 Likes

Done! Submitted a draft for the FAQ topic.

1 Like

But I don’t think you can do Costco and Penfed together

Imagine if the answer was in this thread :crystal_ball::exploding_head:

1 Like

Lots of confusion. Even among the “experts”:wink:

I’ve got an account, because you never know

2 Likes

Join Sam’s just in case. And VCOA for a-plan, while you are at it

2 Likes

Main reason why I keep my Costco card open. Rarely do I shop there. (I go to BJ’s since it’s closer and less crowded)

Also just opened a PENFED account for $5. You never know when you need it on an MB or BMW…

So what’s the consensus on the overall numbers with Volvo this month? Have they gotten better than April? Residuals are down and so is MF…

1 Like

Or know a Costco member…

2 Likes

I sincerely don’t understand sometimes… I did have a cousin who I sold a GLS deal pass on a Costco rebate, simply because he didn’t shop there. It was a $1500 gift card on the 19 Gls.

(which he could’ve gotten if he signed up for Costco, which at the time they had a special promo for $35)

Note for the Volvo’s you can’t just sign up like for benz back in the day.

2 Likes

Great idea! Here it is:

2 Likes

Each household/address can have 2 members for Costco.

I also share my Amazon Prime subscription in case they start offering a Volvo rebate. https://www.amazon.com/primeinsider/tips/prime-households-qa.html

1 Like