It's Costco Volvo time!

If you are a Costco member, follow the link and request your certificate and you’ll see. Last year a Costco human looked up your membership and issued the certificate in the member’s name by email.

What would common sense say?

To qualify for the Volvo Limited-Time Special, you must: (1) be a current Costco member on or before April 30, 2020;

2 Likes

3 Likes

And they dropped all the residuals to compensate.

4 Likes

Just renewed my lapsed membership from Jan 2019. Was able to generate a code. So as long as you had a membership before and can renew you can get the code.

1 Like

Same questions every year. Search, people.

4 Likes

Just throwing this out there but the people who qualify for this incentive is a thank you for the tireless jobs they do…before this often without as much as a thank you. If $1250 off a car is worth you tricking the system and slapping those that qualify in face…then hey have at it my friend.

9 Likes

Someone asked me 4 days ago if it counts since they’re making home made masks at home and donating them

They wanted the healthcare rebate for that

10 Likes

Wish someone mentioned earlier this was expected so I could have signed up for membership …

1 Like

The whole point is that they don’t want people signing up just for this. It wasn’t a given until it was posted yesterday morning.

1 Like

Right - but they had the offer last year too

So spend the $60/yr for a membership and worst case scenario you have a Costco membership…

12 Likes

Right - but it’s too late now for this year. I would have happily spent the money for the membership if I knew this was a possibility

1 Like

You did know it was a possibility because they did it last year…

There’s no harm in spending $60/yr to be a Costco member even if it’s just to gamble every 3 years that they may have a nice car buying program when you need a car

6 Likes

There are a lot of other perks that come with Costco membership besides car incentives.

$1.50 hot dog and soda as well a cheaper gas to name two.

5 Likes

I’ve only been on the forum since late last year, didn’t see any mention in months following Volvo deals. Anyone who asks if one month is better than another for a deal gets slapped down or told “no one can know.” But this seems like it’s an annual thing looking around on Google

That’s true

No one knows what’s coming every month

1 Like

No one knows for sure. It’s always a possibility. Go get your Costco membership now for any possibly future deals.

2 Likes

Crazy enough: Costco lets their members know when they have new deals like this.

You’re talking about leasing programs and that is 100% true. Costco has had an auto buying program for a very long time, but the monthly specials change all the time, and not guaranteed — and if they do return it’s not guaranteed to be the same month(s).

You are being very defensive about NOT hedging on a membership to possibly save 1250-2000$ on a Volvo so please claim your own agency here and stop complaining (repeatedly) that nobody for-warned you about something you claimed to know was coming but did nothing about it.

We share this information so people can do what’s best for themselves. No doubt someone here has a PenFed account open they don’t use just in case the brand they want has a deal next month.

Costco isn’t the only club store that has a car buying service/partnership.

I’m done. Next one is going in the landfill.

7 Likes

Imagine if there was an entire message board devoted to saving money (legally, some will bargain on the ethical bits) on your car lease?

:tipping_hand_man:t2::sparkles:

7 Likes