Off Topic Landfill 2

Hello can you send the may spreadsheet please and thanks!

please send me the current offers! thanks

Please send me the current offers also (In OC)

Can I get your spreadsheet?

Thank you!

So basically the same deal that 4 brokers on this site were offering, after telling you to kick rocks after you bugged them? Lol

What same deal? You freaking starting again?
Noone here, NOONE including you my friend said that they can do 12 percent on the built car. Stock maybe , but my had to be custom ordered and plus now I am getting 2 free month because of COVID so I am glad I waited.

plenty of people here were doing custom builds at 12, too. maybe they charged you for it. i just didn’t want to work with you.

great - you’re also paying $1k a month for a made in america truck marketed as “german”. or did you get your dealer to have a german-produced x5, too?

i had a client take a 96k x7 50i for 969 with just MSD due at signing…

XAXAXAXA. That is the excuse nowadays?
Just be a freaking man. Say “bro you gotta good deal enjoy I could not do it” but no you can not accept the fact the you could not do it because its who you are.
I just looked, I contacted 3 major guys that constantly do BMW and post new deals every day and the highest offer I got on that particular car is 11%.
I am very closely following what is going on here, and I am obviously more educated than you are, there are few people recently started offering up to 12% on that car but on whatever is in stock NOT on the built ones.

or…brokers talk? how about that as an excuse??? if you shoot someone a message and go “i won’t accept any less than 13% off msrp”, you probably piss people off with your attitude. That, more than anything else, is why people didn’t want to work with you.

omg a factory order x5??? why even spin your wheels and waste your (and others time) to factory build a car you DONT ACTUALLY OWN? also you pay $1k a month for an american car in the middle of the greatest economic contraction in 90 years lol. let’s just mention that again. There are cars to pay $1k a month for. An x5 isn’t one of them. I’m sure all of the people at the brooklyn leasing companies you are friends with told you the same thing.

What is “where it is made” has to do with anything lol. This is my 3rd BMW and I loved all of them.
The x 7 that you sold was a stock car that doesnt sell well and what is even worse old 4.4 engine that noone wants because it is the engine from old x5 with 445hp vs 523 on M50i. These cars, x5 50i and x7 50i soon should be fased out because customer either gets 40i or m50 in most cases. Hope you learned something new.
You know I always “loved” the nature of Russian bzns , обосрать, someone else is bzns or purchase because noone else is doing it. I will repeat myself, you the only nasty person here, everyone’s here that I spoke to and became friends and refered customers since I am not a broker were proffesional and helpfull. Its a shame that this reputable place have people like you.
I even went step further, deleted my review about you because I did not want to harm your reputation , because I am above all this and even wrote you a p.m just to end all this nonsence but you freaking starting again.
Love to know where in New York you work to understand who you are " aronchi".

On the contrary, i saw plenty of conversations you had with others here that say otherwise. I saw them before you even messaged me, so i knew exactly what to expect. I’m not interested in your “review” or you “pulling” your review - you never did business with me and i am thankful for that.

Yes, that m50i engine, a differently tuned version of the same 50i engine, will really help you beat that red light on emmons Avenue, only to get hit by a speed camera on ocean ave. Unless you’re tracking these trucks, which I’m pretty sure you’re not, $1k a month is a gross overpayment.

For what it’s worth, here is what $1k a month in TOTAL lease payments buys:

Ps if you want to talk about обосрать something, that’s exactly what you did to the OPs thread. There was a constructive way of doing it and a non-constructive way. You chose free latter.

Why are you interested in where i work? Are you going to sicc a gang of odessa baboons on me?

What Ops thread you talking about?

Нахер ты мне нужен кавото звать ? Не ссы. Я бы хотел, приехал сам бы тебе рожу набил.
Since I know a lot of ppl in in the area and ppl know me with the nature of my work and I know most of dlrs just was curious where you work, but dont worry you dont have to tell me and I will not look for you. Plus I see that you pussy anyway.

What if I want to trade my current car in. How’s the progress work ?

I keep checking everyday hoping you’ll get a M340.

My two cents, and it is probably only worth half that –

If you can deal with the older tech in the 4 series, try and find a 2019 440 GC loaner and pop a Juicebox on it for $199…Pooof…If acceleration is what you are looking for, it will be very close to a M340.

1 Like

Hi, I answered your e-mail and saw several messages other places overnight - here, Facebook, etc. You may have missed my response. We would need a VIN number, the mileage, and pictures. If the car is a lease, you will not get any credit toward the tax due, so it must be financed or owned outright to do that.

And we have some really cheap 4 series that I posted! There’s also a 440i with M sport. :slight_smile:

We have them, but we’re not posting them because the stock is so thin, and due to their popularity, they are not discounted a ton. I would say that at least 50% of the cars we move are not ones that are posted but rather, ones that people inquire about.

1 Like

If I was looking for one, that would be one on my hit list✔️ In my opinion, with the above caveats, the bang for the buck is significantly better than chasing an M340.

1 Like