CARQ Brokering, [NY, NJ, PA, CT, VA, MD, DE + Nationwide Shipping (all but MA)]

, , , ,

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

Quentin helped me lease two vehicles in two months. The first was a total loss due flooding from Florence and the second was the replacement. Both great deals. My dealership couldnā€™t even come close.

He also went above and beyond when it came time to deal with my insurance company.

I found him through the forum and reached out to him about 6 months prior to the end of my lease and he was very helpful and responsive.

I rarely refer or recommend people, but this young man is doing an incredible job.

First X2 Total Loss

2 Likes

Second X2 (they didnā€™t drill the front bumper on this one!!!).

3 Likes

Heyā€¦ I sent you a request asking for Honda Clarity lease, you responded once stating that what you posted is for NY and for NJ it will be more. Then I asked for a quote and you never came back! Anywaysā€¦ I got it directly from the dealer for an Amazing price!

No problem, glad it all worked out! Note I do take budgets very seriously. You told me your budget was 250, you are now paying 299. Had I known the budget was higher I probably would have been able to help

2 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

Kudos to Quentin for a deal on a 2019 QX50 Essential. Saved over $2K total on a 39/12K lease compared to what I was able to negotiate on my own (tried 4 different dealers in NJ). The best part was delivery to my house. Took only 10 minutes to sign the paperwork.

Quentin was easy to work with and no surprises. Highly recommended!

2 Likes

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

Just a note, Iā€™ve been sick for the last two months as some of you may have noticed. Unfortunately, the urgent care places are just a cash grab (and perform any test possible to run up a bill). After 3 chest xrays, 3 blood tests, saying I should be feeling fine, and just take advilā€¦ theyā€™ve finally diagnosed me with pneumonia (also said I probably had it the whole time, but they ā€œmissedā€ it). I should be back soon, but will be in and out for the next week or so.

1 Like

Here to leave feedback for @nyclife on a successful lease deal for a 2019 M550i. He answered all my questions and helped navigate the experience so that I didnā€™t ever speak to the dealership until the deal was done. This was done over the last week and a half - so to hear he had pneumonia during that time, wow Iā€™m sorry for txting you so much! Hope you get better soon dude!

Great guy to do business with. Will go to again for the future.

7 Likes

Eliot, enjoy the car! Truly a beast!

2 Likes

Reached out to Quentin 13 day ago and worked out a deal to drive home with a 2019 Volvo QC60 T5 AWD with advanced and premium packages yesterday. Iā€™ve never used a broker for a lease before and the process was so simple I donā€™t think Iā€™ll ever go back. I simply told him what I was looking for along with my budget and he came back with some options.

Best part is that I was in and out of the dealership in less than 30 minutes. Would recommend his service to anyone.
Thanks again!

edit: Hereā€™s some more details for the deal:
2019 XC60 T5 AWD
Packages:
Premium package + Advanced package (pilot assist was a must for us)
Leather
20 inch wheels.

Weā€™re at 395/mo with Taxes, fees, first month and msds due at signing.

3 Likes

Enjoy the car Jackson!!

2 Likes

Iā€™m going to piggyback off of Jacksonā€™s post above because we pretty much got the same car except mine was black on black. Also like Jackson, a semi autonomous package like Pilot Assist was a must have for me. I was only considering BMW or Infiniti before Quentin suggested getting a Volvo instead. Would definitely want to work with him again if heā€™s up for it. We spent close to 3 months going back and forth between different cars and he was very professional throughout the entire process. My 3 hours at the dealership was not as smooth as Jacksonā€™s, but that was not Quentinā€™s fault.

$527/month with $0 DAS aside for MSDā€™s, 55k MSRP, NYC area.

2 Likes

Enjoy the car Wilbur!!