Off Topic Landfill

Hi Ben,

Just checking if you were able to get the numbers for me. I am looking at GLA250 or GLC300 with 10K miles, 36 months. My zipcode is 60504 and 0 down.

Thanks,
RK

1 Like

I could only find two 2018 F-Type 340 Convertibles left in the entire nation, one in California and one in New Jersey.

NJ wasn’t willing to discount deeply on their example.

The one in California had been on the lot for a year and hadn’t lived the life it deserved. Swirl marks galore and a scratch so I negotiated the cost to detail the car back to mint condition on top of their already deep discount.

Quentin, I’ve emailed you and PM’d you twice already asking for a quote. I would greatly appreciate a response.

Hello Quentin, I emailed you on Sunday November 4th regarding your services.
Just letting you know. Thanks in advance. @nyclife

Oh @ursus

Looking for a 2019 C300 4MATIC lease in NJ/NY Area!!
I can get MB DEAL NUMBER when required. Looking to put first month + applicable fee. Would love to stay around 380$. I live in NJ, but willing to drive and pickup the car from nearby states.
Demo / loaner cars also ok.
Please help!

I’m looking to get a 5 series within the next two-three weeks as my 3 series lease is ending up. Can you please tell me what the best absolute deal would be on a 5 series? I don’t want any payments over $470-480 tax included. I do qualify for BMW Loyalty and work at Bank of America corporate and have a Costco membership. Please text me me via email: armanboranyan@gmail.com if you can find a deal for me.

I’m open to loaner and demo cars

Even demo and loaners I’m open too!

Hey, aronchi.

I work with Infiniti fleet and I can delivery to ct. if your would like to do deals together that you not able to do on your own or maybe cuz specific car not In stock or whatever case is.

I get approvals on spot and devlivery of contract for very next day.

No problem

To help you hammer those deals, sales figures for BMW for October:

“There’s no question the U.S. is becoming a tougher sales market, so for BMW to mark 12 straight months of sales gains in the U.S. is a solid accomplishment,” said Bernhard Kuhnt, President and CEO, BMW of North America. “With only two months remaining in the year, November is important for BMW as the all-new and much anticipated X5 will go on sale, joining the very popular X3 in the marketplace.”

Interesting…fail to see how this helps anyone hammer out a deal though.

Interesting. I can see how this info may suggest that BMW might increase incentives in December to ensure a year over year sales increase. But who knows with BMW - note that Mini sales have dropped like a rock – yet BMWFS ended lease support for 2018 Minis in November, which is nuts b/c lots of 2018s still on the lot.

That’s what everyone hope is, so when you get a quote which you don’t like - you can respond with “Ok, I will talk to you in December” :slight_smile:

You also run the risk of nothing changing, or even getting worse by waiting…and that car you were holding out on could be gone.

It’s always a roll of the dice. How much of a risk is it to you is the question everyone should ask.

Well, in my case the target is BMW X2, it’s a hard sell and dealers know it (too small for Walmart Joe), so when you start telling them you know this, prices start dropping. I negotiated a deal on the 40K MSRP loaner for $399 a month $0 due at sign with taxes in the payment this week. But I think December will bring even lower pricing, so I can wait - I am not in a rush :slight_smile:

You can do better than that now…

All comes down to how motivated they are to sell it, and being at the right place at the right time.

$277 a month with $2k due translates into $333 (+$28 a month on every $1k in upfront). I wonder what trim that MSRP $44k sold for $35k has. Mine was barebones (convenience pack) $40k MSRP, selling at $36K, which shows dealer still have room to discount… I will come back to them in December, to see how eager they are to meet end of year performance goals lol

They only came off 10% on a loaner? That dealer has plenty of room if they so desire.