Off Topic Landfill

This the condescending crap you say, for example the Will repeat again, so you understand before you assert (erroneously) that it’s only October (you’ve been saying that elsewhere, too). I didn’t say anything because it’s in the past and there’s no opportunity to go back to late August or September.

Telling someone who renders an opinion that it’s not very… well smart. is uncalled for. I’ve got 11 years with Volvo- what have you got to qualify you to insult me?

First you say they were added in October, now you say they were added in September, now you say you’re not sure about August 14th. Which is it? If A-Plan pays on purchase or lease, would you consider that “a-plan lease cash”? This is from the mid-August update:

You and I have differing opinions on this. Care to place a friendly wager on your opinion? I’m willing to bet $100 on it.

You didn’t say that until after you backtracked. I was referring to previous erroneous statements of yours.

Same boat as you…and have been astonished at how bad the GTIs lease. Your deal is actually decent for a GTI even though it’s far from the 1 percent rule. What state was this in? What qualifies soneone for that $500 discount? Mind if I PM you?

They are ALL going to be in a world of hurt when the bubble pops… There’s so much auto debt it’s crazy. And a lot of delinquency too.

1 Like

@Ursus please move to wanted thread

Sure PM me! I’m in Northern California. You are eligible for Partner program if a household member works for a partner company too. In this case my sister did, and they just needed proof of employment and address.

Most dealerships actually did not know this. The dealership I ended up getting my car from was the only one confirmed that I could use it without putting my sister on the car.

send you an email

saw the crazy incentive in jeep.com, try couple dealers for high altitude, the best i got is $508 X 36 mothin incl.tax. they all not willing to tell me what is the selling price and what incentives applied. They all say “come in, and i will show you” I ignore them all. Do you think 508 per month is fair? it is 52K car.

well, i think it falls to within 1% rule.

Deleted 20202202020202020202020220

Deleted 2020202020220202020202202

Thank you, I just saw it. rsdleasing WAS giving a total of $3800 out of pocket and $469 for a 2018 1 Lt Coupe & 1Lt Convertible stingrays for $519! That All ended yesterday :sob: Although they do have A HELL at Challenger for about same out of pocket for $500+

I thought you were only supposed to comment if you had something constructive or useful to contribute?

Go troll somewhere else.

Was here long before you. If you cannot take your dose of truth, grow a thicker skin…

1 Like

Who cares how long you’ve been on an Internet forum? Your comment was worthless and you are now inciting negative comments for no other reason than to boost you sweet leasehackr cred.

As previously stated, I was in negotiations with a crappy salesperson who tried to bait and switch me. I wasnt playing. End of story.

Maybe you work there?

Troll on…

Spam…20202020

Spam…202020000

I love how you guys can find something wrong in everything Tesla does.
This shit is full of haters calling out people for being fanboys, and the 3 “fanboys” that are here do the same towards the “haters”.
Just fucking be reasonable, it’s not that hard to be reasonable. How the fuck is having the lowest probablity of injury bad?
Tesla is not the best company in the world but it’s not fucking Hitler either…

Congrats on the XC60. Would you mind sharing the deal you got?

Tell you what, if you’re looking to visit Romania, check out Cluj-Napoca, Sibiu, Sighisoara, Brasov, then Bucharest :slight_smile: . PM me if you want more info.

When I played in Brasov we had to LAND in Bucharest FIRST, and drive from there. So…