Off Topic Landfill

I know what I said. I also gave you a way out on your dumb “marked up” MF statement by looking at the previous month’s MF. But who in their mind would give a customer September MF at the end of October? lol

I have a question regarding getting a lease for a Dodge Charger scat pack

Delete if not allowed…

but I was just curious to see what I would get paid for my Audi S5 sportback leased last month if I wanted to ditch it (super bored not serious at all) and Shift gave me a good laugh – $43-46k for a car with MSRP $69k after 1k miles used LOLOLOL

Makes sense to me. They’re probably basing their offer on Auction wholesale pricing. Figure dealers are paying 46 to 50k for S5’s and then retailing them for a few thousand more. Cheapest S5 SB I found with 17k miles was over 53k retailed. Anything in the under 5k miles was pushing 60k. So, yeah… makes sense to me.

Ok, now what does this have to do with “worst leases you’ve seen?” :thinking:

This guy still around? Sent him an email regarding negotiating 2 leases, but no response.

That’s before or after you call me a liar with no evidence, a$$hole?

Or are you ready to prove any of what you say, liar?

Hello Ben,

I booked a slot on your calendar last Thursday and tried to reach out via text but no luck… any other alternate way to a reach?

This thread is for reviews. - Mod

These two excerpts seem at odds with one another.

1 Like

Not super articulate, for an educated person.

I’ll just leave this here. You’re very mistaken. I think you’re out of touch with reality, sir.

The only person who stated what they earn is Tommy. So I don’t guess it’s possible to know who earns one-sixth of anything.

Despite tommy flat out saying I made a profile to troll him.

I provided evidence that it’s false.

spam removed 202020202020202

Anyone still looking for a great QV deal? We have 6 remaining at Northside… sold 5 last week. We are still the leading QV dealer in the nation.

I think you have the wrong person. I was looking for an audi sq5 premier

I did not tell you my budget is $250. Check your email pls. I asked you for a quote and you never came back.

You left your review, keep the rest in PMs.

Oh shit…here comes the diatribe…
(sorry mods…couldn’t resist…)

1 Like