Off Topic Landfill

The only person who stated what they earn is Tommy. So I don’t guess it’s possible to know who earns one-sixth of anything.

Despite tommy flat out saying I made a profile to troll him.

I provided evidence that it’s false.

spam removed 202020202020202

Anyone still looking for a great QV deal? We have 6 remaining at Northside… sold 5 last week. We are still the leading QV dealer in the nation.

I think you have the wrong person. I was looking for an audi sq5 premier

I did not tell you my budget is $250. Check your email pls. I asked you for a quote and you never came back.

You left your review, keep the rest in PMs.

Oh shit…here comes the diatribe…
(sorry mods…couldn’t resist…)

1 Like

Non-sense? Really? And, you know this how? Check with RVguy. He is somewhat familiar with my “proprietary spreadsheet” as he and I have been communicating privately. He will be quick to point out that it’s anything but non-sense. Also, the proposal is formatted much better than the one you see above for obvious reasons but, apparently, you weren’t able to figure that out. The only non-sense on this thread is you, fool!

Bull! You were directing your comments in reference to me and you know it. To wit…

and then, there was this from you…

anyone besides the lames in this thread have an **excel worksheet that formats nicely like this**?”

You knew that I’m the OP with the “proprietary spreadsheet” and knew damn well what you were saying and to whom (your peanut gallery audience) you were directing your irresponsible comment. You don’t know me nor do you know anything about my spreadsheet. Yet, you jump to ridiculous conclusions for which you have no basis in fact. You look awful foolish to the few on here that know better. Get a clue!

I don’t think he was calling the spreadsheet itself “nonsense”, I think he was more peeved at the fact that you don’t seem to be inclined to give it to him for free.

With all due respect, I think you’re just speculating. However, you may be right. I’ll speculate by saying that I think he is very jealous. Read some of his posts. Still, he did say…

“OP is a total loser with their “proprietary spreadsheet” nonsense…”

I’'m hardly a loser and anyone who knows me well will tell you so. My proprietary spreadsheet involved considerable time and effort. It’s not non-sense by any stretch. It’s proprietary for several reasons as I’m aware that there are those that could actually profit considerably by having it.

www.pointautomotive.net

Point Automotive is a network of professional car Sales People, Insurance Agencies, and Automotive Retailers offering their services via our apps.

Our product allows many options to be chosen by our potential customers pertaining to their Car with their VIN.

In the App, not only does can our customer refer and market to others, but also allows our clients to see active trade-in values for their current car. They can also request insurance quotes from our partners, sell their vehicles, rent their cars, refinance, and much more.

As a company, we have partnered up with industry vendors to allow our services to be conducted efficiently and with care. MarketScan is one of those companies. This company allows us to retrieve lender data on a specific car or VIN. This allows our brokers to close potential deals if necessary or refer Insurance agents or other services to our clients.

Potential clients are also given market values for their vehicles for trade, selling, and/or renting their current car.

DOWNLOAD OUR BROKER APP TODAY AND LET"S SELL SOME CARS TOGETHER!

Spam removed 20202020202

Hi…I’m considering the QX60 vs the XC90, VW Atlas and Honda Pilot.

What was her mileage? Ant money down? The 700/mos price monthly in this convo isn’t doable for us, so looking at options, with seating for 6 or more. Thanks!

Not sure if you meant lease mileage or gas mileage so I’ll answer both. Her lease was a 39/12 with VPP. There are several threads on here about qx60 pricing and it has been a great value play all year. I make her drive in ECO mode and she gets about the published gas mileage. I did find that she had been putting regular in it for the 1st 4 months she had it, so now that she corrected that, I would expect it to improve a bit. The 2nd row moves forward and back which helps get people in the 3rd row which is small. My shortest child is 5’9", so getting them back there is a challenge, but for smaller children there is enough space. It’s a great alternative to a minivan.

Thank you. I was referring to mileage per year. We are coming from a Yukon XL so most autos gas mileage are better than what we have (with the exception of the expedition, sequoia and QX80/Armada). We had a minivan before that. Trying really hard to go back to a mid sized suv and avoid GM products (also had Acadia).

I am a bit concerned about the 3rd row as my tallest child is about 5’8” or 5’9” at age 14. Youngest child is 8 yrs. But with Different schedules we don’t often have everyone together at the same time.

Really trying to be around $400/mos with no money down.

Create your own topic under “Ask the hackers”

If you lease now, how tall will your 8 year old be in 3 years when the lease is up?

Hey, let me know if you looking for a good Infiniti deal