List of places to sell or value your car online

In your state google ‘Honda Dealership’ and ‘Acura Dealership’ and note the names such as Autonation Honda or SouthShore Acura.

Then you can do to any dealership that has that Group name in front to sell your Honda. Just an FYI, they don’t have to buy your car, but they can.

1 Like

Yes, any chain that owns at least one Honda or Acura franchise can. Where are you located?

NJ (Bergen county)

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Sold to Carshop

Added Texas Auto Value. Good option for trucks.

2 Likes

Can confirm but FYI they don’t deal with leases.

1 Like

Has anyone tried selling a model 3 dual motor recently after the price drops? Any idea where to get the best offer? Tried, vroom, carmax, and carvana and all of them seemed artificially low (understandable since vroom/carvana probably going bankrupt soon)

What have you been offered?

2 Likes

Scroll to the top and copy/paste your VIN into every single link.

I don’t think the sell to CarShop thread should have been locked. I understand that person had a very poor experience but as with many of these generally 3rd party buyers, it’s largely YMMV.

3 Likes

I agree. Let people post their experiences, good or bad. @z0lt3c

1 Like

Almost every review in the Carshop thread is negative.

More than 10 upvotes to remove.

But I will reopen thread.

(I think it’s silly we discard Allcars and keep Carshop)

1 Like

If offers are the same would you sell to Carvana or vroom?

Carvana is just way too easy to use anything else if the offer is the same

1 Like

If they pick up 2 days after my offer expires will they reprice the offer?

In my experience, you just have to have initiated the buyout by the expiration date, not have it been picked up

1 Like

Wow Carvana is still buying cars for good prices eh?

They have been pretty bad for the past several I’ve tried but shockingly Carvana and Vroom are all $2500-$6000 higher than everyone else (‘20 Pacifica Hybrid)

Adding the WCC to the buyer’s list.
Have been getting strong offers from them recently on new and high MSRP cars.

1 Like

YMMV. I tried this with a Sahara 4xe months back (they were at 55k, everyone else at 48k or below by expiration). On the day before it expired I accepted and they tried to claim everything had to be done by expiration to claim that offer, not just initiated.

I pushed back a lot and spoke to multiple different people, and they eventually honored it