List of places to sell or value your car online

They are just GMTV in disguise, is that redundancy needed? Or maybe Chad’s buyers are a bit more motivated.

I’ve been getting ghosted on my submissions to GMTV that don’t work with the automated logic. I usually hear back on the WCC submissions in an hour or two. The buyer I’ve worked with isn’t obviously affiliated w/ GMTV, but they do copy Chad on all correspondence.

1 Like

Adding CarBravo

https://www.caranddriver.com/news/a38738514/gm-launches-carbravo-sales-website/

Offer on my 2023 Tahoe was below market, but came back fast.

3 Likes

Doesn’t Chad have multiple buyers working for/under him? So by extension they would all be affiliated with gmtv, no?

Unless you’re listing the vehicle for sale on the actual Facebook group.

Is there a working link for their Reviews page? This link doesn’t work for me

Not yet - still waiting for someone to sell to them and create a “Sold one to CarCashNJ” post, to link to it.

1 Like

Gotcha. Spoke to them today, they just matched ALgo and Carmax, but they seemed very professional and not pushy at all

2 Likes

Would suggest the Rodo app to instantly get multiple offers.

4 Likes

I tried it earlier this week, my offer was not instant. It came by email the next day, and it was among the lowest that I have received from all the buying services.

Does the Koons link work for anyone?

SHIFT was also useless as it couldn’t decode either the VIN or the plate.

I have to open Koons link using incognito mode (chrome).

SellMyEv.com is running a $200 referral bonus. If you are considering selling to them, please reach out to me, or another forum member and lets take advantage of that bonus together!

How are they doing these days on offers? Always seemed close but not quite there on 4xes for example.

For Tesla, they are usually on the high side of wholesale.
No direct experience with how they would handle other brands.
But, they are based out of NJ, so I would believe the BEVs tend to do a bit better then the PHEV.

How accurate have people found CarFax values to be?

Nowadays there’s really no such thing as an accurate value from an appraiser or third party.

Bids from resellers are mostly algorithmic, based on their proprietary forecasting and the demand/traffic they’re seeing on their own websites.

Have an offer for a few thousand more than anywhere else from Vroom, but a little worried about receiving the deposit/check 2-3 days after they take the car. It’s not a lease, so it shouldn’t be as difficult.

I’ve seen good reviews, and lately as well. Am I overthinking it?

Any advice is greatly appreciated!

Vroom is still solid , mostly. Dec I was putting money that Carvana would fold and they are still around

1 Like

You’re supposed to say spot on since it’s the highest offer I’ve seen for my Mach-E so far and the only offer I’d actually sell for. :smiley:

I pinged the car info over to WCC and they sent my info to GMTV and others (“autobids” gmail address, and others). Has anyone actually sold to them?

Also has anyone sold to Texas Auto Value?

Man, I had forgotten about Rodó… This is actually how I sold my Taco TRD Pro during the pandemic.