Leasehackr Meme Lounge (Part 1)

8 Likes

from Imgflip Meme Generator

15 Likes

6 Likes

No need for meme. This makes it’s own meme. Please enjoy JLR products in its natural habitat going the fastest it will ever go trouble-free - on the back of a tow truck

14 Likes

just awful. cant wait for those 2 brands to finally fold. the infiniti of england.

4 Likes

6 Likes

reminded about this by 2022 LR Discovery broken down on way home from dealer - recourse? - #42 by StingerTT

1 Like

You can assume they can’t get the window to roll up either

1 Like

7 posts were merged into an existing topic: 2022 LR Discovery broken down on way home from dealer - recourse?

3 Likes

16 Likes

You owe me a new monitor
spit take GIF

2 Likes

Are these leasing badly too? Budget is tight

1 Like

1 Like

6 Likes

3 Likes

6 Likes

8 Likes

YOLOOOOOOOOO!

Complete sentences

2 Likes

Here is what happened obviously. OP got to drive the RR for close to free since apparently, the equity was what he paid up. Unfortunately, he chose to then commit a blunder by leasing a shitty Cayenne.

And that, my friends, is the wealth effect. You don’t need to be rich to be happy, you just need to feel that you are rich. In this case, OP of the 15k thread felt he had uncovered a 15k windfall and proceeded to promptly finance the boat payment of the local Porsche dealer …

And I would not be surprised, if we went even further and discovered the RR lease was with 5k down and 5k “trade allowance” free money…

4 Likes