Leasehackr Meme Lounge (Part 1)

4 Likes

tom holland GIF

3 Likes

nOitME

4 Likes

“BLANKET! No Blanket that’s :poop:y”

@ElectricEliminator can we try to forget that Rick Schroder went from Silver Spoons to, whatever he is now (housing unstable moon-barker?)

2 Likes

(snickers…woke alert!)

1 Like

I think it’s safe to say that Ricky got wrapped up in an “interesting” crowd, to say the least.

1 Like

“…take your silver spoon, dig your grave…”

Nah. They go back to car dealers to buy fancier cars.

5 Likes

It’s sad state but then again… after current housing bidding wars paying over ask I think most people think paying over MSRP is normal too…

It’s not going to end well, but may last longer than we expect. Guys in the Big Short also we’re too early into their bets.

Kinda off topic but the housing market has had some other impacts. I’m trying to get my property surveyed so I can get a permit to replace my fence. Everyone is so backed up. I’m getting quotes with up to 8 weeks of lead time to come out and measure my property. I finally gave up and took the quote that said they could do it in 4 and possibly squeeze me in sooner. I had no idea it would take this long.

2 Likes

Saw this one in Montauk, NY recently and naturally thought it was a car dealer. I was wrong but it’s nice looking.

6 Likes

I was hoping he’d meet someone taking delivery next to him who got a much more loaded one at sticker and paid less than him

3 Likes

Cryptic Message
Everyone is baffled
To never hear from the OP again

5i7b9w

14 Likes

I was waiting for one of these.

1 Like

Amateurs! Username starts with Q, ergo QAnon!

3 Likes

In my day, we demanded the crazies spoke/wrote in Quatrains, or not at all.

Also, warning people about VW is like telling people NOT TO TAKE SELFIES WITH WILD ANIMALS AT NATIONAL PARKS: I just assumed everyone knew? :man_shrugging:t2:

3 Likes

1 Like

That is the power of Q…(and any religion)…just takes an ounce of truth and shit ton of bullshit.

2 Likes

Well I’m late to the party (sorry class registration).

12 Likes