Jrouleau426 Reviews Specializes in Toyota, National leasing and purchasing deals!

Awesome truck! Enjoy it

1 Like

Just wanted to say thank you Jim this guys legit!! Amazing deal on this beautiful truck and the experience at the dealer was perfect and was in and out in no time. Do not hesitate on these I did on the first one I wanted and it was gone but think this one is even nicer so it worked out better. There was no deal anywhere near me in the tri state even close to this deal!! Thanks again Jim…

6 Likes

This review is overdue.

I picked up my truck through Jim back in July and couldn’t be happier. I remember worrying that it was too good to be true. My wife thought I was getting scammed. We couldn’t be more wrong.

Jim’s texts were polite, direct, and to the point. He was very clear on what the deal was and when I was ready to pull the trigger he was communicative and helpful. I put the money up for the truck when it wasn’t on the lot yet and maybe would arrive in three weeks.

The dealership was professional and good to work with. They’re busy and you can tell they’re trying to move a lot of vehicles. My truck arrived earlier than they said and they were as eager as I was to pick it up. Communication was solid.

I rented a car and drove the 4 hours to the dealership. It was maybe a mile walk to the lot and I probably could’ve grabbed an Uber or something. Guys at the dealership said if I’d done enterprise that they’d pick up your rental car at the dealership. There was nothing inconvenient about any of it.

Picking up from dealership took a little longer than expected but I have no complaints. Everyone there made it super simple. The deal was exactly what we discussed. The only attempted upsell was the expanded damage coverage. Best dealership experience for me to date.

The truck was perfect. It had 5 miles on it. I enjoyed the drive home.

Love the simplicity. Appreciate the clear communication. If you’re ready to make a move and get a vehicle then I have to recommend Jim. I couldn’t negotiate a better deal myself and Jim made everything easy.

3 Likes

Another great review for Jim. He was easy to deal with and I found exactly what I wanted. The dealership staff were friendly and very professional. It was a quick visit even though I picked up the truck on a busy Saturday. I was there less than an hour and most of that was checking out the truck. There were absolutely no games or gimmicks at any point. Highly recommend using Jim if you’re looking for a Toyota.

Thanks again Jim!

3 Likes

One of the first army green sr5s leased in the country. Congrats!!!

2 Likes

I worked with Jim on getting a new Tacoma over the past couple of weeks. He is short and to the point. I was very skeptical at first and had doubts as did most people here I’m sure. After reading some reviews and waiting for the right truck to come available I decided to go for it.

I saw Jim’s post that had everything I wanted in my Tacoma, the panoramic view camera, cross-traffic, tech package with LED lights, even a moon roof. The icing on the cake was that it was also a 4x4.

Jim let me know the truck wouldn’t be available until the end of the month so I’ve been borrowing cars and asking friends for rides when needed. The dealer I was working with seemed to be well versed in these deals and that made me feel good. I got a text Thursday night the truck had come in, and that paperwork would be sent out either Friday/Monday due to days off. I had called to talk to the person I was dealing with to arrange to ship etc. I asked VIA text and on the phone to confirm that the truck had everything I was looking for because ~$350 a month for all that seemed so good. She said yes, it has everything, we do lots of these deals with Jim and if something wasn’t right they wouldn’t continue to do business. That made me feel good, I was getting anxious, I wanted that truck lol. She told me that give it a week or so to get the paperwork sent to me, make sure I send it all back, and then a few days to align with a shipper. I told her I was flirting with the idea of flying there to pick it up, she said that is by far the easiest way. So I did it, I booked a flight at 6 a.m. to Philly.

3 a.m. wake up, 6 a.m. flight with a layover, arrive in Philly around noon. An hour Uber right to the dealership and I got excited seeing it parked right outside the dealer. Shipping may have been more convenient, maybe even cheaper but I wanted that truck ha-ha.

Fast-forward, I go sit in the truck and the first thing I notice is the panoramic camera is not there, no cross traffic. I ask the guy showing me the truck about it, he says this truck just doesn’t come with it. I ask the lady I was working with who assured me that it had everything that it doesn’t have the things that I had on my must-have list. She said sorry nothing I can do. So here I am halfway across the country, drained from the haul there, and the truck wasn’t as promised. The MSRP was lower than what was in the original post and the price was about the same for monthly payments. $370. I ended up taking the truck, but I’m not happy with the dealer for telling me it was something that it wasn’t. I wasted time and money commuting there and driving back for something that wasn’t 100% what I wanted. When my lease is up, I don’t think I’ll be doing this again.

If you got a vehicle with regular tech that doesn’t have a pano camera. If it had advanced tech it would have pano.

If you were sent the window sticker with advanced tech and didn’t get it then send me a message and I will do something about it. I send window stickers to everyone that buy from me for this exact reason, that’s how you know what options the vehicles have.

Sorry for the miscommunication and if it was actually an error on my part I will fix it as best I can.

1 Like

Looks like poor communication on my part. I assumed the truck I was getting was the one posted but the terminology for advanced, premium etc got me confused. MSRP was still 45, the selling price was less. No mistake on Jim’s part just mine, he did what he could to make it right. Appreciate the business Jim, thanks for hopping on this for me this morning.

1 Like

Jim is the best!!! I’m currently leasing a '20 Taco SR5. The entire process was so painless and easy. Love the truck. The price I was given was the price I am paying. I couldn’t find anything even close to that in my area.

One question I have for anybody here, and I hate to highjack the thread, but does anyone have any experience buying the vehicle after the lease ends? I love it so much I almost don’t want to give it back lol. I was given a purchase price when I got all my paperwork, but is that through the dealer it came from, or can I use any Toyota dealer to buy the truck since the lease is through USbank? Just wondering because I am out of state and had the truck shipped (another GREAT recommendation and price from Jim. Did I mention he’s the man?). Again, just wondering if anyone has ever bought the truck after the lease. I’m more than happy to come see Jim again in a year and a half though!

1 Like

Thanks!!!

Whatever the residual is on your paperwork is the buyout price at lease end. A few months before the lease is up the bank will reach out to see if you want to buy it.

Leased a Tacoma and hybrid Highlander through Jim this fall and couldn’t be more pleased with the process and especially the cost. Everything on both vehicles and transactions was exactly as agreed upon. Jim is responsive and accurate. The dealer was also great to work with. I’m not a fan of negotiating or being sold to. We knew what we wanted, we just were not happy with the lease costs in Michigan (got prices from many dealers, time consuming and painful). Jim’s prices were so much lower, it’s almost unbelievable. Until you’re signing legit paperwork and driving away. Hoping this arrangement is still available and as good in about 3 years when we’ll likely be turning these vehicles in and getting new ones.

1 Like

Enjoy and thanks for making the long journey over to the east coast

Jim got me into my 2021 4runner for an amazing deal. I am so happy with the car and the whole experience. No hidden secrets or charges when I got to the dealer. Just signed a few papers and was out the door back to NY. Thanks Jim!!

2 Likes

My SO and I knew that we wanted a RAV4 but we were having a terrible time with local dealers. We found Jim through these forums, and after a few texts and a single day, he had everything set up for us. He also happily answered some questions that we had.

The dealership experience was perfect and took no more than 30 minutes. They had everything ready when we got there after gathering some information from me through texts prior to us driving there.

My only hope is that Jim is still doing this in 3 years when we’re ready for another lease.

4 Likes

Jim was great!!! Easy to work with from start to finish - got the exact truck I wanted in a great color at an amazing price. I will never walk into a dealership again for my car as long as Jim keeps this up. No reason to waste my time with the back and forth and the “I have to ask the manager” nonsense. Dealership was 30 minutes total - 15 for looking at the car and 15 for paperwork. GO WITH JIM HE’S THE REAL DEAL!!!

3 Likes

Let me preface this with my wife thought I was crazy for getting a truck without actually going to the dealer or really communicating with anyone over the phone.

I picked up my ‘21 Tundra in Army Green (color looks much better in person) this weekend and I love it. Jim, Derek and team were super easy to work with. As many people have noted above…the whole pick up process was about 35 mins (and this was while the dealership was so packed).

Conversations with Jim were simple and straight to the point, no beating around the bush and no wasted time.

Thanks Jim! You really made the car buying process super easy and actually fun!

5 Likes

Hard to believe I’m driving a 2021 Tacoma 15k/yr for the same price I’m driving a 2018 Tucson 10k/yr. It was a great experience at the dealership. Probably spent about 20 minutes there. I also like simplicity of texting Jim. He’s not trying to sell you anything. I’ll do the 5 hour drive to Philly 100 times before I waste another afternoon in a local dealership. Thanks again.

2 Likes

Just picked up my 2021 SR Double Cab 4x4. Total experience was awesome. Great communication, in and out of the dealership in under 30 minutes. The only way to lease a truck. Thanks Jim

1 Like

Another success story! 2021 Tacoma SR Double Cab V6 4x4 w/ Tonneau. Worth the 3 hour drive! Only about 30 minutes in the dealership, no surprises and the paperwork was ready and waiting.

1 Like

Just getting around to this review but I really wanted to thank Jim for finding us a great
deal on a Toyota Tacoma purchase. He mainly does leases but i asked about the rates for a purchase and he got back to me right away and gave me great numbers and found us the truck we wanted in the color we wanted. Took the trip to PA to pick it up and we have enjoyed it so much! Thanks again Jim!

1 Like