đŸ›» MAY TOYOTA All states! DEALERS NATIONWIDE! Deals below invoice! 24 taco $4k off TUNDRA upto $8k off! Best pricing USA

Black sport sold. Red still available!

BOTH SOLD!!

A dealer just traded us 2 new 2020 tundra crewmax.

Red sr5 with trd wheels. 375/mo tax tags inc for most states. 36/10

Black sport!!! 400/mo all in

These will sell very fast. Text me

Zip
Miles
Credit

Jim
215-359-6836

Hi Jim!
Do you have any 2020 camry le or rav4 le hybrids?
Thx.

Neither in hybrid sorry

Hybrid highlander XLE

$410/mo + tax tags fees 39/10

Limiteds are 475/mo
Platinums 525/mo!!!

No msds!!!

$45-46k msrp! 36 mpg. This is the cheapest 3 row suv that I know of and def the best mpg. I’ve never seen them this cheap before.

I have many in stock. Text me for exact pricing with tax tags fees inc.

Highlander Hybrid XLE

Bench Seat
White/Black
Gray/Black 2x
Silver /Ash
Black/Black 2x
Black/Beige
Blue/ Ash

Captains
Silver/Ash
Red/Black

Jim
215-359-6836

image image image

4 Likes

Super deal on the Highlander hybrid!

1 Like

SOLD

have one more taco premium. It’s a cement sport. In most states you’ll be under $350/mo all in with msds due at signing. Or under $400 with no msds. $45,200 msrp

1 Like

thanks to Jim For an amazing deal. my experience at the dealership was great.
Tacoma2.HEIC|666x500

6 Likes

Last of the tacomas. MSDs and 24 month terms make it even better!!! Tax, tags, fees are not included in the spread sheets below.

Some are in stock now other will be in last week of the month. Delays are always possible so make sure you’re flexible with pickup/delivery dates when purchasing. Once you lock in a vehicle we will hold it for you until you pick up or arrange shipping.

Text me for pricing with tax tags fees. Include:
Vehicle
Zip
Miles/yr
Credit score

Jim
215-359-6836

Someones gotta teach you how to take actual screenshots lol

3 Likes

I could focus more on tech but then I would have to raise my pricing
 :rofl:

7 Likes

No Kidding

Great deal on these for the end of the month!!!

1 Like

Wait
 drive off is 1st month and fees? Or there’s more DAS

tax tags fees aren’t included in my spreadheets. Just read the first post. All info is there

1 Like

Hey Jim

What do you have or coming in for Taco and 4runner off-road premium?

I have no premium tacos left. Current inventory for Tacoma is a few posts up

Any tundras coming in soon?

I should have some listed around October 5. I don’t know pricing until then.

1 Like

Hey Jim
in years past, did the incoming model year’s higher RV beat the outgoing model year’s discount? I know this is kinda a crystal ball question, but just trying to see if it’s better to try roll the dice with one of the few 20’s left on the lot or just wait until Oct 5th for the 21s. Thanks!!

Inventory is tight for all cars/trucks/SUVs across just about all makes/models, as we live in uncertain times.

The best time to buy a truck is when you need a truck, and when the truck you like is available.

Have you ever bought a stock/ticker symbol at its absolute lowest and sold at its absolute highest?

Jim has been incredibly on-point at offering the best deals on Toyotas in any given market conditions. Just like the stock market, there are going to be fluctuations, but prices will always go up, on average, over time. So don’t overthink it, lease when the timing is right. Use this site and you’ll always be getting a good deal.

3 Likes