🛻 MAY TOYOTA All states! DEALERS NATIONWIDE! Deals below invoice! 24 taco $4k off TUNDRA upto $8k off! Best pricing USA

I’m in Nashville watching for a Tundra from Jim. Might be able to pull the Taco back depending what part of Tennessee and if the timing worked out.

2 Likes

sweet. yeah i’m in franklin, i txted with him earlier and i’m waiting to see what OCT inventory he gets for a taco. keep me posted and I’ll do the same, I can pay you for gas and trouble if it comes to that. :+1:

2 Likes

Army green sold
White sx still available

I have a $52k army grey 2021 trd offrd crewmax available now.

It’ll be around $475/mo tax tags inc for most states

I also have a $45500 msrp white sx crewmax 2021.

That will be around $375/mo tax tags inc for most states.

Text me for exact pricing.

Jim
215-359-6836

2 Likes

That army green is really something. Phx resident here reading through the posts trying to get up to speed. Quite a hike to get it back down here tho. Hum…

It’s sold. You can ship them for around $1000 also. Check back early October. I have 30 2021 sr5 tundras coming at somepoint next month. Not 100% positive I’ll have any greens.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Jrouleau426 Reviews. Specializes in Toyota, Philadelphia Based leasing to ALL STATES!

Current trucks left

Taco sr5

white- black wheels, black tubes
350/mo tax tags inc
310/mo with msds tax tags inc

Taco sport

silver-tech, emblems, predator step
375/mo tax tags inc
325/mo with msds tax tags inc

Taco offrd

silver- tubes
Red- tonneau, tubes
Red- led, tubes

375/mo tax tags inc
325/mo with msds tax tags inc

Estimated payments are based average tax. Text me for an exact price with your states tax tags fees included.

Jim
215-359-6836

1 Like

2021 tundra inventory will be available in October. I can’t quote these until oct pricing comes out

Is there any point in looking for a RAV4 Prime? Damn that thing is basically perfect and of course they aren’t building any lol

I can’t get them

1 Like

Afternoon Jim! Will you have 2020 Tundra’s later on maybe or probably only 2021’s? Thanks!

Just 2021 from now on. It’s the same vehicle around the same price

1 Like

Hi Jim, definitely interested in learning more about the Crewmax off road Cement with blackout. Never used a broker before so forgive me if I’m stepping out of turn by asking here.

15k/yr at 36 months
Zip: 02171
CS is around 730 depending on the report you look at.

Thanks
Jeff

I can’t quote the tundras until oct 3. Check back then and just read the first post on this thread for my contact info. All quotes need to be texted to me.

I have some 8 foot bed 2021 tundra sr available.

$40k msrp

$314/mo + tax tags fees for 36/10 lease.

White
Silver
Black 2x
Red 3x

Text for quotes with tax tags fees
Include:
Color
Zip
Miles per year
Credit score

Jim
215-359-6836

1 Like

These are the last of the tacomas I have available until at least late October! Text me for pricing

Jim
215-359-6836

In stock Taco

SR5
White 2x

Off Rd
Red 3x

Off Rd Long Bed
White
Gray
Cement
Black 2x