Jrouleau426 Reviews Specializes in Toyota, National leasing and purchasing deals!

Hard to believe I’m driving a 2021 Tacoma 15k/yr for the same price I’m driving a 2018 Tucson 10k/yr. It was a great experience at the dealership. Probably spent about 20 minutes there. I also like simplicity of texting Jim. He’s not trying to sell you anything. I’ll do the 5 hour drive to Philly 100 times before I waste another afternoon in a local dealership. Thanks again.

2 Likes

Just picked up my 2021 SR Double Cab 4x4. Total experience was awesome. Great communication, in and out of the dealership in under 30 minutes. The only way to lease a truck. Thanks Jim

1 Like

Another success story! 2021 Tacoma SR Double Cab V6 4x4 w/ Tonneau. Worth the 3 hour drive! Only about 30 minutes in the dealership, no surprises and the paperwork was ready and waiting.

1 Like

Just getting around to this review but I really wanted to thank Jim for finding us a great
deal on a Toyota Tacoma purchase. He mainly does leases but i asked about the rates for a purchase and he got back to me right away and gave me great numbers and found us the truck we wanted in the color we wanted. Took the trip to PA to pick it up and we have enjoyed it so much! Thanks again Jim!

1 Like

This was so easy it feels too good to be true. Thought I had to be getting scammed every step of the way…until I pulled off the dealers lot. I even waited to leave a review until I slept on the whole thing, and reviewed the paperwork for a 2nd time with fresh eyes. A few simple texts, a venmo deposit, phone call with the dealership, rented a car from enterprise 1 way, 3 hour drive from Long Island, grabbed a cheesesteak, returned rental, half hour at the dealer 20 minutes of which was setting up the bluetooth and toyota app on my phone, and I was driving home. Price was waaaaaaaaaaaaay less than I was getting locally even after local dealers laughed at the price I said I was getting. Dealer didn’t attempt to sell me on anything else, no funny business with the paperwork, no fly by night leasing company. Thank you Jim, best experience at a dealership since I bought my first car in 1999. I don’t think I’ll ever do it the ole fashioned way again.

6 Likes

Thought this was too good to be true. I currently have 3 auto loans under my name and a mortgage. Been wanting a Tacoma since the start of this year and have been a long time lurker as well, just no account on this page. Been reading so much reviews on Jim, as well as his thread, I do like how he keeps updated. It was until a week before Thanksgiving where I decided to pull the trigger since I saw his latest update that he had a few Tacoma TRD Premiums, so I texted him the following morning and was surprised that he responded pretty fast. I’ve read all his info and FAQs on his thread and we went straight to the point. I zelled him his fee, applied online (Was a pretty short application), he texted saying he will get back to me after a few hours, literally less than 15 minutes, I got a notification saying I was approved. It was unbelievable. Keep in mind, I live in Utah and the truck I wanted was 1300+ miles away.

Windchill Pearl is new for 2021 as well! After almost three weeks from applying, I finally got my tacoma shipped to me today! His referral Stacie is awesome as well in terms for shipping. Wish I bought my two Toyotas from him as well.

My lease is 3 years and I’m hoping Jim is still in the game because I will be getting another vehicle from his after this lease ends. Or if not earlier. Who knows :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Jrouleau426 was excellent from start to finish… calm and cool. I shipped this Tacoma on a 20hr cross country but was well worth it! Highly recommend Jim. Not having to negotiate or set foot in a dealer was a refreshing change. 44K MSRP truck loving it… Jim will be my first text in about 2.5yrs to start looking for my next one.

5 Likes

Awesome picture! Thanks!

Jim was excellent. Drove up from NC to pick up this Tundra two days ago. In and out at the dealership in 30 minutes. Best experience I’ve had yet. The price I got through Jim on a 36/12 was $200+/month cheaper than I was getting locally. Price as quoted was what I signed for - no funny business. Thanks Jim. I’ll be texting you again next year when my 4Runner lease is up.

4 Likes

Looks great. Love those wheels on cement!

3 Likes

Worked with Jim on a Tundra lease, one hell of a great deal $385 36/12k on a $47633 MSRP Tundra. Of course $0 down.
Working with Jim was quick and efficient, he has everything worked out ahead of time, is very quick to respond, I had no discrepancies at all with the transaction.
The dealer he choose also had everything worked out prior to my visit, paperwork took less than 5 minutes, they went above and beyond preparing the truck for me, and even returned my rental car to the agent.
I highly recommend Jim and the obvious hard work he has put in to make these deals happen.

Thanks Jim

5 Likes

Loving these trail editions! Enjoy the truck and thank you for trusting the process!

Jim was great throughout this whole experience. Talked me through his inventory and the process. I was skeptical at first because it was such a good deal, I didn’t think it could be true. The dealership was very prepared when I showed up on a Saturday to pick the vehicle up and had me in and out within 35 minutes. There were no hidden fees or extra paperwork to be signed, it was just as Jim said it would be. I will 100% be recommending him to my friends and family when they are in need of a vehicle and hope he is still in this business when my 4Runner lease is up.

2 Likes

First time poster but long time lurker as I went through the leasing process. First time leasing and I was looking for a Honda Odyssey for my wife who just gave birth. I got absolutely nowhere dealing with Honda dealers and my wife let on that she liked the Highlander too.

Saw Jim’s posts and thought they were too good to be true, as I used some sites and apps to price out mostly Odysseys and Highlanders.

I did everything with Jim via text and all within a couple of hours on a weekend, got a call from the dealer Monday and picked up the car a day or two later. The dealer made my time a priority with no pressure to add on anything.

The end to end experience was good enough that none of my family or friends believed it and good enough that if the deals are still good when I’m looking for a second car in the next couple of years, I’ll start with Jim.

2 Likes

First time lease, first time new car for that matter… Picked up my TRD off road Tundra yesterday. Drove my trade in from Long Island to PA. Everything was as described by Jim… $408/mo out the door - everything included… tax, fees… for a great looking, great driving truck. No haggle anything. Abbie at Toyota was excellent… in and out in 45 minutes… and they’re sending me a check for my trade in. Couldn’t be happier! I’m a new user, so won’t let me post pic, but the truck is gorgeous in my opinion

2 Likes

Enjoy it and thanks for trusting the process!

Jim’s deals are the best. I was a bit skeptical at first being on the site but after a few months of reading the deals and reviews I decided to message him. Closed on the deal that day. FYI. Follow his instructions. And be patient. He is busy. Also helps if you are ready to buy when you message him. Inventory goes fast. Pick a few from the inventory. I couldn’t be happier with my lease. I’m paying the same payment as my Subaru and the Tacoma is twice the price. My wife will be getting a highlander from Jim when her lease is up. Thank you Jim.
2021 Tacoma off-road army.

4 Likes

Thanks man enjoy the army off-road! I still haven’t seen an army green taco/tundra on the road yet!

It wasn’t Taco Tuesday, but rather Way-easy Wednesday delivery thanks to sales and the finance team.

Thanks to Jim for bearing with me and hesitation with the process. Don’t stress the process, just trust Jim.

6 Likes

Thanks and enjoy that manual trans premium Tacoma! It’s a beaut

1 Like