Josh - Insurance Broker Reviews

Hi all, I am making a review post for anyone who has used my service and wants to provide an honest review of the services rendered, good or bad.

If anyone has any questions, or wants to reach out, I am always available by PM and respond pretty quickly.

2 Likes

Josh is the man. He got me a great quote and deal to sign within 3 hours, even applying the Defensive Driving course post contract. The absolute lowest quote by miles, and he is an incredibly caring and helpful guy. Right after I got in my accident, he called me and gave me the rundown on what to expect, what to do, and provided an open line of communication for any needs at all.

Really happy I found him here, saved me thousands, and saved me stress. If you need insurance, use this guy.

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

Josh is great. Very responsive and helpful. He also beat quotes that I received from many insurance companies. He is a class act. If you guys need insurance I would recommend reaching out to Josh He may be able to save you more than a few bucks.

1 Like

although josh wasnt able to get me a better rate than a major carrier, he was able to answer all of my questions and was responsive throughout. overall great experience - would recommend at least having a conversation w/ him.

1 Like