Commercial/Business Insurance Quotes - Save on your Business Insurance Rates!

, , ,

Leasehackrs, Homehackrs, Businesshackrs!

I have been able to save our members a huge chunk of money on their homes and autos, some even reached out to me about their businesses/buildings to quote as well with great success and I am open to listening to your needs and shopping your insurances of all kinds.

Even with all the success of saving our members a significant amount on the homes and autos,
My specialty is actually in the commercial space for insurance and can actively serve 21 states:
NY, NJ, PA, CT, MA, ME, RI, DE, MD, VA, OH, MI, IL, VA, NC, SC, TN, AL, GA, SC, FL, TX, NM, AZ, NV, CA

For total transparency, quoting with me is a free process, however due to all the backend work that is different from personal insurance, I charge a $200 fee for the lifetime of the business with our agency. And of course, the service you will receive will match and exceed the fee that is paid upon the start of your insurance :slight_smile:

I am also open to reviewing your policies as well, even if you don’t have any plans to move the policy as a service to the community here.

To consult with me about your commercial/business insurance or if you have any questions of any kind, please send me a PM with your phone number so we can talk about your business and how I can help you save!

My Review Thread :

My Auto Thread :

My Home Thread :

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 5

A post was merged into an existing topic: Spammers - [report them here]

Do you have competitive dwelling fire insurance for rental property in FL?