Free Home/Condo/Coop Insurance Quotes No Broker Fees - Save on your Home Rates!

, , ,

Leasehackrs and now Homehackrs,

After much success with being able to save our members tens of thousands of dollars in premiums total on their auto rates, I am now looking to save our members money with your home insurance as well!

With many members closing on homes/coops/condos due to the low interest rates, I will be able to assist in the closing process by working with you, your realtor and or lawyers and provide all insurance documents required for a smooth closing.

Currently offering this service in NY NJ CT as I am most competitive in these states.
Service is for new and existing policies!
Especially in the coastal areas where most companies would decline.

I do have other state availability but the rates may not be as good as directly talking to an agent in your immediate area.

As always with personal insurance, I still do not charge any fees and won’t charge any fees in the future.

Please note:
Changing home insurance companies do not incur penalties for switching early.
All policies are cancelled on a pro-rata basis, so switching mid-term is not a problem.
Paying in full with my companies usually generate discounts.

If you are interested in shopping your home, or have any questions for me please PM me.
Preferably with your phone number so we can discuss and identify all potential exposures that we need to get covered.

My review page:

My auto insurance page:

PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS POSTING WITH PERSONAL INFORMATION. PLEASE PM ME FOR FURTHER DISCUSSIONS.

2 Likes

Please Note : As of 10/30/2020 there is currently a moratorium on most of the eastern seaboard due to Hurricane Zeta.

I will be able to quote you, but will not be able to start new coverage until the hurricane has passed.

Moratorium for Zeta has been lifted.

Hi… Looking for insurance quote. Dm