It's Costco Volvo time!

As expected and hoped, May brings Volvo savings again!

5 Likes

I’d be curious if it’ll be stackable with the first responder discount if this discount is extended towards May

It says it’s available with all other local incentives, and I know that it was stackable with things like loyalty in the past - first responder wasn’t stackable with loyalty. I’m hoping it is too, because I’m shopping a car for my parents, and my mom is a nurse. We’ll have to see once more information is out in the next day or so!

1 Like

It became worse on XC90 in May. 1250$ Costco and $500 first responder

1 Like

Did Loyalty decrease for the V90 CC in May? I cant seem to find details, I’m in zip 07652 (north east) thx

No love for the S60 and S90. Is that unusual?

2 Likes

Very. Last year it was generally $1,000 across the board, but T6 r-designs and inscriptions were $3,000. It could be because the S60 is already highly subsidized in the last few months.

1 Like

Nothing is out yet. They usually come out after a few days.

1 Like

Got it thx, actually looks like its $1k per volvo’s incentives on the website.

It’s stackable

2k on wagons - 1250 on SUVs

4 Likes

Wow this is great news. I hope it will be stackable with first responders or loayalty $2k rebate
Thanks

This thread is about Costco/Volvo incentive. Go bicker elsewhere.

Wish there are as many incentives on the V60 like the S60, that will make some sweet sweet deals

1 Like

According to @Bostoncarconcierge slight_smile:
Northeast region

Welcome to May. The hits just keep on coming.

2000 Loyalty on all models for May
$2000 also for any teachers, first responders, and medical professionals in the HOUSEHOLD.
Also, ALL models on 9 month pullahead.

PLUS if you were a Costco member before April 30, you also qualify for:

$2000 on a V60CC or V90CC or
$1250 on an XC40, XC60, and XC90

Loyalty is stackable with Costco
Any of the job related rebates are stackable with Costco
Loyalty and the job related rebates are no stackable
All three are not stackabl

Does anyone know if the lessee’s name must match that on the Costco membership, aka could a certificate generated by a friend who has Costco membership be used?

1 Like

Serious question?

How is that different from asking if loyalty could work if your neighbors milkman has a Volvo

The milkman needs to be on the lease

For the job related rebates it needs to be same household

15 Likes

If you are a Costco member, follow the link and request your certificate and you’ll see. Last year a Costco human looked up your membership and issued the certificate in the member’s name by email.

What would common sense say?

To qualify for the Volvo Limited-Time Special, you must: (1) be a current Costco member on or before April 30, 2020;

2 Likes

3 Likes

And they dropped all the residuals to compensate.

4 Likes