Historical 2020 Hyundai Deals - šŸ’š ANDY's Deprecated Old Thread ==> See my new thread for 2021 Deals!

Thatā€™s not including the NJ rebate, but itā€™s not including dealer doc and dmv fees. Zero sales tax in NJ. It looks like they are offering a special reduced money factor of 001080 on these versus the 0013 on the limited. 49% Residual at 36/10k and the $14,000 in lease cash.

This sounds too good to be true. I am comparing it to what AA-NJ is offering here ($92/m after the NJ rebate) which I thought was a great deal already. Now if you can get it for $99/m before the rebate it will practically be freeā€¦

I assure you, you cannot. Not in NJ, at least.

Andy, can you provide the payment in NJ for the Elantra Limited? Please let me know the mileage and term as well, thanks.

does it matter if i live in chicago?

Limited 2020 Elantra would be about $45/month more than the Value Edition. $241/month plus $1000 down, plus TAX. The Value is more popular, for this reason. Sunroof, Blind spot, heated seats, and more in the Value. Just not Leather like the Limited.

Update 12/7: NY nearly sold out of Ioniq EVs

Prices have gone UP for NY residents, but the lowest priced EV lease in NJ on LeaseHackr is still here for 2020!

I only have about 1 dozen EV SE trims remaining in NJ!
Once the SEā€™s are gone, the Limiteds will go quickly!

• Effective $92/month. 3 year total cost of $3312 for the Ioniq EV SE for NJ Residents.
  • EV Limited in NJ is $137/month, including all fees/rebates. Nothing else. Most colors still in stock!
  • EV Limited in NY: $179/month, +tax&fees(approx 1721 down total), rebates inclusive, 36 equal payments of $179. Single digit stock remaining! This price has gone up due to supply/demand since my last post, the cheaper cars are all gone.
  • My Ioniq EV SE deal continues to be the cheapest no-negotation EV deal in NJ, including ALL fees, including my broker fee, as well as your state and BonusDrive rebates.
  • Gas Elantras got even cheaper as well, see my first post for all my info and Gas Car prices.

Andy, I made the deposit with you couple days ago. Looking forward to the next step!

Hi, please text me at 551-204-8712 for additional follow-up. Several cars are on their way from port to dealerships and are pre-sold to customers, including you! You will receive notification from me when your car is ā€œon the groundā€ and ready for the next step.

Iā€™m anticipating all in-queue SE trims to be in customerā€™s possession by 12/18. Limited trims a bit sooner. Still a few more SEs available in the pipeline, but itā€™s almost dried up.

I will stop taking new orders for December on ALL HYUNDAIS on December 18, to ensure all December orders are delivered by the New Year.

Thank you!
Andy

Quick update 12/9:

Iā€™ve reduced my listed price on the Hyundai Kona SE to reflect current incentives. Now just $207/month with $1000 + Tax DAS.

Additionally, The Ioniq pipeline remains in progress. Feel free to text me regarding updates for your personal orders. Another truckload touched down today. This entire truck is PRE-SOLD, however I have one more truck full of SEs coming before only Limiteds remain for 2020.

Substantial update: 12/12/2020:

Update 12/12:

Wow, NJā€™s cheapest car deal comes to an end as NJ reappropriates rebate money to Covid-19 aid. There are just 3-days left to get these super low prices!

• Ioniq EV Limited is $122/month in NJ, INCLUSIVE OF ALL FEES, and the $4250 CHARGE UP REBATE.
  • Over 100 in stock!!
  • Must sign papers by 12/15. Unsold units will be transferred to NY dealers at to-be-determined pricingā€¦

Things are going to be a little crazy. Please be patient and text again if you donā€™t hear back. There are dealership employees working the night shift to make sure all cars are charged up and ready to be sold by the deadline.

Text me at 551-204-8712 for your last chance at the true $122/month car via the CHARGE UP NJ rebate.

4 Likes

Hopefully the NYSERDA rebate isnā€™t next. NYS is in for a world of hurt with their budget too.

I have independently confirmed, and triple, checked that the NJ CHARGE UP program is definitely going away, and cars leased after TOMORROW, 12/15, will not be eligible.

I suspect that there has not yet been a wider public announcement to avoid a mad dash and mass hysteria. If I was the state, Iā€™d wait until as close as possible before dropping the bad news. Fortunately for people reading this, youā€™re in luck, because you got the news early!

Iā€™ve fielded a lot of questions about whether or not cars leased today/tomorrow will still get the money. I am operating under the assumption that yes, because the program is still operating, cars that were leased before the deadline are eligibile.

Iā€™m personally leasing three from my available inventory for myself and family, and am trusting that the program will pay out.

I still have access to lots of inventory of the Ioniq EV Limited, for $122/month after the $4250 rebate for NJ customers. No other fees. This is the cheapest car available in NJ by about 50%, and the opportunity for any car that with a <$200 payment in NJ will be GONE this week.

There are only about 30 hours left. If you live in NJ, want an EV, and want a car payment under $150, itā€™s now or never.

1 Like

1 Like

Update 12/15/2020:

Thank you to everyone for considering me for your Hyundai needs.

Special shoutout to those that saw my Saturday warning and jumped on it, before the news broke publicly.

Due to the program ending, I am winding down new inquiries on Electric Vehicles in NJ.
To existing community members that have reached out to me:

• Thank you, first and foremost, for your patience. I expected a lot of texts, but I never expected the volume that actually came in.
  • To those of you that have been connected to a dealership partner: You are still in line to receive a car by the 12/15 deadline, for the most part.
  • To those that have worked with me but have not yet been connected to a dealership partner, inventory has likely dried up, and I will likely not be able to get you a car. There is still a chance that there is an additional truckload of cars that someone forgot about, or that there is still a car earmarked for you.Myself or the dealer will reach out today if there is something we can do to still get you one of the stragglers.
  • I will be refunding broker fees for all deals where Iā€™ve collected a fee, but was not able to make an Ioniq EV available to you by 12/15.
  • If you havenā€™t heard from me, please text again, I will keep sifting through messages today & tomorrow (& probably for the rest of the week) to make sure everyone gets a response. I especially am not looking to take anyoneā€™s money where I could not hold up my end of the deal

NY Residents: Stay tuned, when inventory shifts your way I will post deals here!

Iā€™ve learned a lot of lessons from the CHARGE UP NJ roller coaster, and plan to continue to serve the community with the best deals on Hyundais going forward. Thank you for your patience while I navigate the fallout of this state program ending.

Iā€™ll be back with more Hyundai deals, wider selection, better logistics, and impressively cheap pricing soon!

1 Like

The whole state of NJ is running out of money. Get your Ioniq EV and drive on straight to Florida.
Oh right, you canā€™t do that in an Ioniq EV :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Updated 12/16/2020:

CHARGE UP NJ is over.

It will take some serious time for me to get back to every one of you that has texted me. Rest assured, it is a priority. If you have not heard from me, please text again so your message goes to the top. It may take a day or three to get back to you.

If you are in commnication with a car dealership that I connected you with: they will reach out with next steps.

I stopped taking any new brokerage fees on/after Sunday 12/13. For any deal on an Ioniq EV where I collected a brokerage fee earlier than that, and you still donā€™t have your car (should be very few but Iā€™m also sure at least one or two fell through the cracks), I will absolutely refund my $249 broker fee.

Thank you for your patience. I am not ignoring anyone. I did have to turn off my phone due to the volume of requests yesterday. It would be impossible to provide any one customer with good service during yesterdayā€™s mad dash. Donā€™t worry, Iā€™m not going anywhere and will take the lessons learned from this experience to continue to be LeaseHackrā€™s #1 Lease Broker for New Hyundais in the Northeast!

Andy, texted you more than 10 times but you never responded. Could you refund the broker fee ASAP?

Absolutely! You refund has been issued via the payment processor, but may take a few days to post to your statement. Thank you for reaching out!

Iā€™m still heavily backlogged, but please do not hesitate to contact me if you are the least bit concerned. Everyone will eventually receive a reply. I continuously work to improve my process and customer service experience.

1 Like

Can you do a NY IONIQ Plug-In lease? I am looking for the $4,500 and $1,000 Hyundai rebate as well as the $1,100 NY Rebate and a $500 military discount. The salesman at the local dealership told me that the $4,345 tax credit comes off the lease cost but his numbers do not match that statement. If they do, then a lease for the limited IONID Plug In becomes extremely reasonable.

Dear LeaseHackr Community,

After a 6-week hiatus, I am pleased to inform you that I am BACK, with the best Hyundai deals youā€™ll find in the Northeast.

I would like to thank EVERYONE that participated in the CHARGE UP NJ phenomenon. Together, we made history. From humble beginnings as a deal hunter, I watched in awe as the CHARGE UP funds were fully utilized, and the program had to shut down due to its own success. We did this, together.

From a volume standpoint, I felt like the week of December 14 2020, I was on an episode of ā€œBar Rescueā€ being stress tested by John Taffer. While I knew that the Community would turn out for a good deal, even I underestimated what that volume could do, and to my poor phone.

From the experience, Iā€™m really happy with what we accomplished. But I also understand that some people that were looking to get in on this deal didnā€™t get it, and that the quality of my service definitely dropped during this unprecedented crunch for sub-$100 car payments.

I want you to know that Iā€™ve learned immensely from this experience, and Iā€™ve strengthened my process to withstand the next stress test. I learned a lot about what you, the Community, needs from an auto broker, and from a vehicle, and from a cost perspective.

This community, at large, always speaks the truth. I look forward to continuing to meet Honesty with Honesty, and continue to bring a level of transparency and professionalism that is otherwise unheard of in the Hyundai-leasing space.

That is why, effective today, I am including pricing for Sub-Prime Credit Tiers in all of my advertised prices. This move is largely unprecedented both in dealership ads, and elsewhere on this site. Iā€™ve heard from so many customers that they have been bullied or judged, with regard to their credit. I believe this new level of transparency in the industry will empower more customers to lease an economy car, where they may have previously believed that leasing was only for luxury cars, or that their credit may have disqualified them from leasing.

As always, I appreciate your feedback with any all of my content, as well as my sales process. It is my hope that we can continue to build on something great, and continue to stretch the limits of what Transparency can do to the auto leasing market!

Thank you for being a part of this journey!
-Andy

Scroll up to the first post to read my revised content and pricing for more Hyundai models and more credit tiers!

Update 2/7: I have corrected a Typo in my 2020 Hyundai Ioniq EV pricing for Credit Tiers 4 and 7. Rest assured, I am still listing the cheapest Ioniqs on LeaseHackr in NY and NJ: $199/month for Ioniq EV Limited. $999 DAS in NJ, or $199 DAS in NY.

2 Likes

Nice! Generally, what kind of credit score is Tier 7? Below 660 FICO?

I really donā€™t want to be quoted saying ā€œa specific credit score qualifies you for a specific credit tierā€. Every bank has their own algorithm, and every individualā€™s situation around why they have their score is different.

Your income, debt-to-income, open loans, payment history, history with Hyundai itself, and moreā€¦ are weighed by the bank. In my opinion, Hyundai Motor Finance exists to get more Hyundais on the road, and really wants to see you approved. This isnā€™t BMW Financialā€¦ the standards are differentā€¦ if not lower (again, my opinion)ā€¦ which is good for the customer!

I have put customers with sub-660 FICO stores in Brand New Hyundai leases at the Tier 3 (prime) rate.
I have had customers with 700+ FICO stores that could not get approved at all.
If you have a sub-600 score, you should absolutely still apply!

Iā€™m not a Financial Advisor, but this generally holds true:
If you have great credit, youā€™ll have no trouble getting approved at Tier 1-3.
If you have less-than-great credit, you may still surprise yourself with your approval.

You probably already know you have bad credit if youā€™re denied at Tier 7. But, honestly, I donā€™t see a lot of denials. Itā€™s worth filling out an application, as long as itā€™s not painful or degrading to do so!

What I've learned is that the psychology around credit score is more of an issue in the sales process than the actual score. I've encountered dealerships that pray on people that THINK they have bad credit.

Even if your credit isnā€™t that bad, if you think you have bad credit, you may be more willing to accept a higher car payment. Some dealers take advantage of this, which may make prospective customers skittish when reaching out to me and applying for a lease.

Iā€™ve personally been shamed by a dealership for having one 30-day-late credit card payment from months ago on my history, and been told thatā€™s why Iā€™m ā€œlucky to get 6%ā€ on a late-model used car. In that situation, my credit was totally fine, and I was able to qualify for 2.25% on the same car, elsewhere, on the same day. But it got me thinking: if they almost got me with that smooth-talk, how many people are being taken for a ride when financing their new ride?

What I've done here, on this page, with this listing, is I've published the highest prices you might pay if your credit-app comes back less-than-stellar. I believe this to be a gamechanger. There is no shame or guilt in having sub-prime credit. I'm not here to make you feel bad, or justify why you may have to pay more.

Everyone earned their credit score for personal reasons, and I donā€™t need to know what they are to make sure youā€™re still getting the lowest priced lease deal for someone with your credit profile. The tiers abstract the details. Youā€™re a 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, or denied.

In fact, unlike many dealerships, I never see your Credit Report or Score itself. So I donā€™t even have the information to judge you, just to help you!

Iā€™d rather a prospective customer know the Tier 7 price, and be pleasantly surprised when they come back as a Tier 3 or 4, than be led on that they might get the Tier 3 price, only to get blasted well beyond what is reasonable for Tier 7, and have no data points for comparison when theyā€™re stuck sitting at the dealer.

Continuing with my theme of The Customer Should Know Exactly How Much The Car Will Cost Before They Leave Home to Pick it Up, transparency around sub-prime Credit and Tier-Based-Pricing was the next logical step. If youā€™re not sure if you will be Approved, Iā€™ve removed some friction from finding out. If youā€™re not approved, it wonā€™t have cost you anything other than the Hard Pull. None of this ā€œYour application is pending until you come into the dealership!ā€. No back-room negotiation necessary!

Not sure if anyone else caught last nightā€™s Super Bowl ad for Vroom, but it resonated with me big time.

Shortcuts

8 Likes