Historical 2020 Hyundai Deals - šŸ’š ANDY's Deprecated Old Thread ==> See my new thread for 2021 Deals!

Youā€™re not crazy. I just double-checked and it was showing one number. Then I mashed the Refresh button a bunch of times and it changed before my own eyes.

Please allow some time for me to research the impact of the modified incentives. Please assume that the price will remain the same, as the fine print of these offers vary, and there is likely not a substantial change in price at this time.

To all of those that have Texted, I will get back to you. You are in line in the order that your text was received. It may take a day or three to get back to everyone. I am not going anywhere. Thank you for considering Andy for your Hyundai needs.

IMO the intent of EV rebate was to sell more cars and have happy customers paying less for the cars but it turned out to make dealers happy with their mark ups

1 Like

That is what is happening in New Jersey, thanks specifically to my deal program!! These electric cars are just 40.5% the price of the cheapest gas cars in NJ! $92/month all-in, vs $228/month all-in!

I saw the exact problem, like you were describing, coming approximately one year ago! I realized that if someone (like myself) wasnā€™t pushing the dealers lower on EVs at scale, we wouldnā€™t be able to have prices as low as we do now! Read more about my background and history, and plight on the 2019 Ioniq, and why I started doing this for 2020 in my original thread here.

I cannot thank community members, such as yourself, enough, for helping in continuously challenging the lowest price, and creating the opportunity for me to connect members, with pretty much the same goals as myself, with these amazingly inexpensive EVs

Yea, i hacked two like this a year ago.:sunglasses:

Only 2? :joy: I clearly have a problem.

3 Likes

Get another 4 for each day of the week LOL

2 Likes

Maybe specific to NJ. MA still shows $168 with $188 down and $1000 off

NYC dealer $179 a month with almost $4K down

Something wrong with that math.

outrageous but typical of all the dealers near me, and thatā€™s why they donā€™t get my business

Some brokers literally only forward your info to a dealer then when the car you want is out of stock things her a bit awkward Iā€™ve found in one experience. That was no way targeted at Andy, I actually referred a friend to him and he was very helpful.

Sure. But thereā€™s review threads for that.

Which is your favorite color? :joy:

I was looking for a 3 row SUV with captains chairs, but I think Iā€™m going to check our an Ioniq first.

White is the cleanest looking I think but actually costs a few bucks more :wink:

Does anyone know if this killer deal applies to the hybrid as well or is it exclusive to the EV? Also, being in FL, is this an NJ exclusive or could I go there to pick it up for the same amazing lease price Iā€™m seeing you guys getting? This is what Im seeing on the website in S. Florida. Nowhere near as good :frowning:

Ioniq EV is only sold in a few states. If you are not seeing it in FL on Hyundai website, then it is not sold in your state.

I do see the EV on their website as an option for us in Florida when I enter my Zip.
I just dont see that same amazing lease deal for $99! :frowning:
I assume the incentives are regional then. Just wondering if I go to NJ, could I get this incredible lease and then just drive the car down to Florida (Id want the hybrid for more range).

Hyundai doesnā€™t sell electric cars in Florida. Sorry!

Iā€™m seeing the same $99 with 1k down offer in NJ. Are they including the $4250 rebate or are they now electronically getting it at the dealership. If they arenā€™t, itā€™s now a $10/month lease and Iā€™ll take one !