Deal Check: 2020 Ioniq EV SE

First time posting, leasing, so I have no idea what I am doing.

I attatched my calculator. I got the MSRP from Hyundai Official Website and the selling price from TrueCar Market Average. I got the MF and residual and lease cash from Edmunds for my ZIP. The payment looks too good to be true. Is there anything I am doing wrong?

If all is good, should I contact the dealer?

Also, the dealers sale price for this car is actually 24K. Is he factoring in the lease cash? I don’t see how thats possible.

If I am making a stupid mistake please tell me, I am a complete noob lol

Does that include purchase-only incentives?

Good dealer discount for lease. MF is around0.00108. That should lower monthly payments.

Have you compared this against @AA-NJ’s deals?

Showing 9% tax so I’m not sure what region they are in, but it’s certainly not NJ or NY at those rates. The desired selling price seems to be in line with what some other people like @Dewey_Lima were able to get on these percentage wise.

In NJ there is no sales Tax on EV cars.
Also there is EV rebate available. The inventory is very limited at this point.

See below some kind of guideline for Ioniq deals

Have you found an actual car to lease? The calculator won’t do you much good if there aren’t any cars physically on the ground ground at the dealer for you to lease.

2 Likes

Anyone looking to lease ioniq EV SE in MA? PM me and I can get you the deal advertised by Hyundai. No dealer markup.

I have 2 friends who scored two limited for $76/month effective price last week. Dealer has no cars. But I know plenty of others who got the limited trim in the $90s the last few weeks.

Im finding plenty in Florida, hybrid I believe. I inquired with a few dealers and asked for end of year best offer, tier 1 credit minimum hassle sale (yes, I inquired on Edmunds to try & get numbers and work out myself, nobody responded yet) and got $350/mo with 1st mo down. Not even close to the EV deals Im seeing here in NJ/NY. I’d gladly take the EV but couldn’t find those in stock in FL, maybe they dont sell them here?