Historical 2020 Hyundai Deals - šŸ’š ANDY's Deprecated Old Thread ==> See my new thread for 2021 Deals!

Iā€™ve made some minor updates to my post.

• The Ioniq Hybrid has gotten cheaper: all trims. Starting at $149 with $1989 due in NJ or $2155 in NY.
  • The Ioniq EV has also gotten cheaper by $10/month.
  • Palisades have gotten cheaper by thousands of dollars.
    Hereā€™s a LH Calculator for my 2021 Palisade Calligraphy pricing!
  • Match or beat policy: If you can provide (and I can validate) a written quote for the same or comparable car from a reputable dealership or broker, I will update my page so everyone can benefit from the lower price that YOU found.
  • More clear pricing: Taxes/fees/acquisition/documentation/DMV are all included in spreadsheet pricing for NJ and NYC.

Additionally, on a more major note, I am now offering Local & Nationwide Shipping/Delivery.

Here are the key details for Delivery/Shipping:

• All deals are advertised for the Local pick-up price. There is a surcharge for shipping or delivery.
  • I work with Hyundai dealerships in North, Central, and Southern NJ, as well as New York State.
  • If selecting local pick up, I try to send you to the closest possible dealer as much as possible (based on inventory, color choice, etc)
  • If within reasonable driving distance, but you prefer a completely remote experience, a local delivery fee applies (usually around $399, varies by ZIP code)
  • If youā€™re further away from the NJ/NY/CT/PA area, I work with a vehicle shipping service (usually between $599 and $1199, varies based on your ZIP code).
  • Transportation carrier insurance is independently verified on my end in all cases. You donā€™t have to worry about a thing if you choose the shipping/delivery option.

Kona EV prices have been slashed

Get this 258-mile EPA-rated vehicle for as low as $149/month with $1989 DAS in NJ or $2155 DAS in NYC. This is just $549 more (over 3 years) than the Ioniq EV, for 52% more range!

Text me at 551-204-8712 for quotes! Click here for my :red_car:Gas Car Deals!

Can I register the car in FL?

Hi Andy, just dropped a text. Interested in a Kona EV Ultimate in CT 06611 zip code. Can you please get back with a quote? Thanks

Slash is right! Thatā€™s $100/month less than I am paying

Yes, I absolutely support Florida!

Thanks to those that have reached out. I believe I responded to everyone.

March 2021 Update.

Welcome to Mid-Trim Madness, home of the $279/month Tuscon Ultimate, and the original $132/month Ioniq deal!

Just about every car I have listed has gotten cheaperā€¦
ā€¦except the base models.

Enjoy deeply discounted lease specials on trim levels with desirable equipment such as sunroof, leather, heated seats, blind spot monitor, and more.

We have some noticabely good deals in the EV and PHEV space as well. The Kona EV has really come down along with its gas AWD equivalent, and I still have access to the cheapest Ioniqs in the region.

2020 Hyundai Elantra Value Edition: $169/month
ā€¦ heated seats, sunroof, smart key, Carplay, Blind Spot Assist, and more!
2020 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid: $139/month
ā€¦ 55 mpg. 650+ miles of range on a tank of gas. Michelins.
2020 Hyundai Ioniq Limited EV: $132/month
ā€¦cheapest NY/NJ price on this car on LH! Leather, 170 miles range
2021 Hyundai Sonata SE: $179/month
ā€¦ N-Line with upgraded engine/exhaust available for $299/month
2021 Hyundai Venue SEL: $188/month
ā€¦SE model starting at $177/mo.

2021 Hyundai Kona NIGHT: $219/month
ā€¦ alsoā€¦ 2020 Kona Electric: $149-199/month. 258 Miles of Range
ā€¦ competes with Bolt EUV, Model Y.
2021 Hyundai Tuscon Ultimate Edition AWD: $279/month
ā€¦ Try getting Ventilated Seats in a Rav4, CR-V, or CX-5 for this price!
2021 Hyundai Santa Fe SEL AWD: $289/month .
ā€¦Mid-trim, already leasing great and giving cars like X3 and Q5 a run for their money!
2021 Hyundai Palisade Limited AWD: $555/month .
ā€¦New lower pricing! Thanks to the community, we are slowly chipping away!

Please text me for quotes at 551-204-8712! All deals are subject to the Pricing Disclosure in my first post and DAS amounts disclosed on each carā€™s individual pricing sheet. Click each price for more details!

Mid-month update: The Tuscon Ultimate is shaping up to be my most popular deal for the month. Itā€™s cheaper than most others are offering on this car. It looks like itā€™s also the cheapest AWD SUV with ventilated seats in most regions (I ship nationwide!).

These fully loaded examples are selling fast! Text me at 551-204-8712 to reserve your color preference!

I sent you a text message.

Update 3/23. Thank you to everyone that has texted me. Itā€™s been a busy month - if you donā€™t have a response, please text again!

I have two surprise leftover units of the 2020 Hyundai Ioniq EV SE. Electric Shadow in color. We absolutely could not keep these in stock during CHARGE UP NJ. They are the Electric Shadow color (most popular color for this car, pictured in the below review).

2020 Ioniq EV SE for NJ Residents: $139/month. $139 DAS. Total 3-year cost: $5004 all-in.

Ioniq Hybrids are still leasing really well this month, beating out the Prius. Those are just $139/month with around $2k in taxes/fees due. Click here for my hybrid lease deals.

Lastly, thanks to all for the continued interest in the Tuscon Ultimate and Palisade Limited. Click here for the rest of my gas car deals.

Text me at 551-204-8712 when youā€™re ready to lease a new Hyundai!

1 Like

anything going cheap in ny? I have phev ioniq 2020 already in a 3 year leaseā€¦but I got none of clean air $$ ā€¦bcse Iā€™m not a nj resident.
Iā€™d get another or a kona.

Yes! Plenty of really cheap cars are available for NY residents! See my Hybrids starting at $139/month.

For EVs, I still have the most inventory selection of the Kona EV.
SEL, Limited, and Ultimate trims, for both NY and NJ residents are in-stock.

Demand has recently surged, especially on the lower trims, due to the ā€œfire saleā€ pricing youā€™ve seen here on Leasehackr. I will list my EV SEL pricing soon if the inventory survives the weekend!

Iā€™ve noticed a lot of competing brokers are now offering the Kona EV at similar pricing as well, here are 10 reasons that set me apart:

If you are shopping any new Hyundai, please text me at 551-204-8712.

Iā€™m planning to get a Hyundai Elantra N Line DCT in Blue color. Do you have any good lease deals on this one? btw Iā€™m in the Chicago land area.

Elantra N-Line is more rare than Sonata N-Line at the moment. Still waiting for those to trickle in. I have one in stock, but itā€™s not blue.

Text at 551-204-8712 for quotes. I will update with all new models as they trickle in!

1 Like

Helloā€¦do you work with dealers in MI or northern OH, or would I need to transport a vehicle from you to MI (48331)?

Many thanks in advance.

Do you do Genesis or just all Hyundai?

A post was merged into an existing topic: NJ.lease (Andy) - Broker - NJ, NY, CT, PA - Electric & Gas HYUNDAIs

I do support MI and OH. Please text me at 551-204-8712, and indicate which model and trim youā€™re interested in, to see if I have local pickup options, or weā€™ll need to ship in the vehicle youā€™re interested in.

I do broker Genesis deals for the same $249 broker fee. However, I donā€™t currently have a posted Genesis ad as I make no claims of being competitive with other luxury makes listed on this forum.

Whereas my economy cars lease deals are among the lowest 3-year cost of ownership in the country, Genesis lease deals are still a tough sell compared to the other Premium & Luxury makes.

I will match or beat Genesis pricing, so donā€™t hesitate to text me at 551-204-8712 if youā€™re intersted in any new Hyundai or Genesis.

Hello - Would you be able to ship a Kona electric to Birmingham, AL? Interested in your Kona deals.

Thanks,
Lee

Yes! I can ship a Kona Electric to Alabama.

However, given that it is the end of the month, it will be best to wait until April numbers are updated (early next week, the latest). If the car gets cheaper, youā€™ll want to pay the lower price, as you wonā€™t receive it off the truck until April anyway.

Iā€™m not currently taking any new orders for March, but please text me at 551-204-8712 to start queueing up for April deals!

Updating 4/2: I am in the process of updating numbers for April. Responses to text messages will be delayed until later today. Some models got cheaper, some stayed the same. Looking forward to sharing the updated numbers soon, once they are double and triple checked!

2 Likes

Do you work with any dealer(s) in Texas?

I do support Texas deals. All my SUV deals are AWD, so these are shipped to TX for the same price or better as local dealers are offering on FWD models!

P.S. April numbers are going live today. I have some great deals lined up, in the final phases of proofreading before going live. Thanks to all those that have reached out for the numbers. Theyā€™re almost here!

3 Likes

Nice! Any Sonata N lines available?