Mercedes Benz EQS Lease Superthread - 1

Genius! Thanks

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: You got me.

Season 3 Trolling GIF by Paramount+

For Norcal folks: walnut Creek is pushing cars hard today. Got a text from the sales person. But only in person. I can’t make it. Half way to envision dealer already. Happy bargaining day. It stops “once they hit objective” which is totally true we saw this first hand at the other dealer.

Ugh so it can stop between the time they show me the numbers and the time I sign :slight_smile:

I live in Sacramento, I leased 6 mbs in the past 5 years but nothing from the local dealership. They never offered a good deal. It not worth to waste your times.

HI This is BENZORNOTHING! Here to HELP w/EQ & GLC Specific (Only) If you are interested. I follow the same protocol. once I hit my objectives, these are done

I’m not sure of if that discount they are adding includes the $12.5k in rebates already. They normally do that to fcuk with our brains and make the deal look better than it is… I think the quoted discount of ~25k is post-rebates.

I’ll call tomorrow to find out! Thanks for the tip

no a few of us have written quotes. the rebates were on top.

1 Like

Nice!!! This actually works for me.

Last question: how were they calculating the rv reduction for the miles on the loaners?

Does anyone have a good contact for Walnut Creek? I am local.

Would be interested as well.

Contact @oarfish18

1 Like

May I know what should I expect from MB Walnut Creek? Is something around $650 achievable for EQS450?

I tried to get something going but they wouldn’t give me anything under 900 post tax.

I got a decent real in Pleasanton. But they gave me 22k off and $7500 incentive. I have an Amex plat. The sales guy said the $4500 from amex is included in the 22k. Should I be sus and have him add to the 7500 rebate?

It’s been works fine since reset and it says 12v charged in the app. However, I’ll take it in. That was my initial thought as well.

Congratulations, enjoy the car! Very good deal on todays market!

1 Like

Does EQS get sales tax credit in TX?

Ya they were being crappy. There is a reason for their Google rating i guess. I chose not to get what they offered. They were close but not quite. I firmly believe Sept will be a huge push from MBFS to show growth QoQ.

I agree. Sept SHOULD be strong for MB to push the EQS due to end of quarter numbers and the MY24 just around the corner. Let’s see what happens.

1 Like