HI This is BENZORNOTHING! MERCEDES-BENZ EQ Specific Thread!

Interested in an EQE sedan for 24 or 36 mo, 7.5k miles, $0 down, max MSD and wanting payments in the $500-600 range. Possible?

Just submit one quote. Thank you.

1 Like

I actually contacted them before they posted here. The cheapest EQE they had was a 350+ AWD with options and what they quoted me me was in the 800s or 900s before tax. I believe it was 2-3k down with max MSD. Not sure what deals other people were getting but nothing really stood out to make LH worthy IMO.

…only one was submitted?

Anyway, get a quote to start. It is a long journey to get a good deal.

I am ok with other options as well.

I dont blieve that is my QUOTE. My quotes do not have any down from my original send. Only because i want to clear up the base payment adn then you add the taxes and registration after the base payment is clear. You can always add more to reduce the monthly. What i have seen is 650 with MSD on a 80400

I got the quote. I have to say it is pretty good. Better than my expectation.

1 Like

@BENZORNOTHING Would the EV quote form work for a GLC? Or should I contact you differently for that information? Thanks!

1 Like

If you are looking for a NEW GLC, that quote will work.

However if you are looking for a 2022 Lease deal, GLC (old body) — let me know here

Do you work on the EQS 450+ models?

Yes we sure do

HI EVERYONE!!! Thank you to this amazing community and i am still assisting others and others already have taken delivery! With that… I am on a time crunch. i will be out of these deals soon as i have to release the inventory to other dealerships. Once it’s out of my invenotry, then I have no way of pricing them. If you have any questions, please EMAIL dale@drivembpdx.com

Looks good and just submitted a quote!

Sorry for the late reply, did you get a quote from me already?

21 posts were merged into an existing topic: Hi! My name is BenzOrNothing

Moved all posts with OP reviews to a review thread.

Just submitted request for 36 months, I was hoping to do 24 months as well to compare but I was not able to do that on the form.

It’s simple —- once I send the quote— I will just email you a 24 month residual :slight_smile:

HI everyone, EQ Deals and GLC Deals are back on – Submit your request quickly and note that these are subject to availability.

1 Like

We have a limited amount of EQ’s left. If you are interested please fill out an inquiry :slight_smile: THank you!

Texted with Dale throughout the day today and last night. I couldn’t end up figuring out a deal for myself, but he’s an awesome guy to work with and he is really as promised and priced super aggressively. I watched one of his videos, seems like a guy I’d wanna grab a beer with in person haha.

1 Like