Hellcat, $500 a month, nothing down!

You can do slightly better maybe $30 a month or so lower. With a lower drive off.

Forgot the term

39/12k

Appreciate the input

if you are ok with driving a demo. A steal of a deal could probably be negotiated for this one in San Diego.

Wow nice discount. What you think the payment would be 600?

be careful, miles on demoā€™s change residuals, I tried that route last year and wound up finding the miles changed everything, the one I inquired about actually had 4k miles.

what was the sales price, I like the f8 green its a very subtle color.

Yeah itā€™s the exact color scheme I wanted. When I seem the F8 green I new thatā€™s what I wanted.

Topic Controls

Tracking

You will see a count of new replies because you posted a reply to this topic.

Suggested Topics

2018 F150 XLT $328 24/10.5, $0 Driveoff MSRP $51495

ford

8d

Share Deals & Tips
Sold one to VROOM!

casuvca-socal

10d

Share Deals & Tips
2018 Kia Stinger GT2 September 2018

kia

16d

Share Deals & Tips
2017 Infiniti Q50 AWD 3.0T - MSRP $46585 - $298 /mth with Tax 39/12K - Zero down

Sep 18

Share Deals & Tips
Lease a BMW i3 as low as $125 a month, $0 drive-off. (Yes really) [Updated for May]

May 23

Share Deals & Tips

There are 20 unread and 62 new topics remaining, or browse other topics in Share Deals & Tips

Canā€™t be leased, I just called.

Itā€™s been registered, was returned because customer couldnā€™t deal with how loud the car was.

2 Likes

lol, that has got to be one of the strangest reasons to get rid of a hellcat. how could you not know

Then how come advertise as new? Must be some rule against it.

you mean dumbest, must have been a lemon and they didnt want to admit it. Shady fca dealers lol.

1 Like

Iā€™m looking for a hellcat lease in NC , Charlotte area, what dealer gave you that deal? Thanks!

Keffer Dodge.

Anyone know at this time where I can get a 2019 Charger hellcat in California at a reasonable deal. Iā€™m in central California but willing to travel to LA, SF or SD.

Would love one in the NYC area myself. Willing to go to surrounding states for reasonable deal.

Gilroy Dodge ā€“ literally, they sell the most hellcats in the country

Have you had luck with them yourself? I got them quoting me $730 a month with $5k down which isnā€™t really a deal.

got mine from them-- I got a base model hellcat and im paying $540 for mine

Iā€™m guessing this was way back when deals were to be had, yes?

1 Like