Lease a BMW i3 as low as $125 a month, $0 drive-off. (Yes really) [Updated for May]

Under taxed incentives

Thank you!

How about a cap reduction, can the calculator factor this in?

Cap reduction is down payment.

$13769.90 out the door one pay lease for 36 months/10K all taxes, fees, registration, inspection, title, included in MA. $2500 comes back from state and another $1000 back from BMW as college graduate. Can also pay $221/month (36/10K)+ 6.25%tax+$4000down+1st month (235)+doc(349)+reg(57.50)+Aquisition(925)+title(75)+inspect(35)+title prep(5). And get the $2500 back from the state. MF goes down from 152 to 132. Seems the same price as a BOLT. And she is a BMW. Thoughts?

is there an updated Nor Cal deal for this? i see various ads for weatherford http://ev-vin.blogspot.com/2016/07/current-lease-offers-for-selected-evs.html
Weatherford BMW
$79/mo + tax
$4995 + tax, lic drive-off
2-year total:
$6812 + tax, lic
10K miles/year
$0.34+/mi*
Checked 11/10/17
Expires 11/30/17

Which dealership did you work with? Was there an ad for it?

Hi, Tirpitz, thanks for the detailed info. I am in S. California (LA) and wondering if you can suggest someone to talk to regrading an i3 lease.

I am currently trying to read through the posts and see what the current state of the i3 lease deals is.

Thanks!

Just FYI there’s an active recall on all i3 models. You will not be able to purchase or lease on until a fix is available. Likely sometime in Q1 2018.

As noted there is stop sale order on the i3 so you can not get one right now. I’m a bit more optimistic on the timing- BMW will resolve the issue and first priority will be cars that are in dealer inventory. I’d bet you will be able to get one before the end of 2017.

Tirpitz, wow. A stop sales order? I was getting excited about the car. Two friends got them in 2015 and love them. But every time I look at this page it gets more expensive and now, apparently, less safe. That said, I’m hoping when the start sales order commences they’ll have a nice lease offer. Perhaps. If you have any SCAL suggestions, I’m all eyes.

Thanks for the prompt responses, Whippit and Tirpitz.

The issue is minor. Very small women driving the car without wearing a seatbelt might be hurt by the airbag. Car is perfectly safe if you wear your seatbelt as intended.

My starting point for BMW in SoCal is Greg Poland at Pacific BMW in Glendale. He will give you a no-hassle quote which makes a great baseline. He won’t always be the cheapest of course but I don’t know if anyone can match the easy of the transaction with him because he handles the F&I paperwork and will have you in and out in less than 30 minutes.

I should add that before you can shop for an i3 you have to have a pretty good idea of what you want on the car. BEV or REX? Which packages are essential, which interiors work for you? Do you need the upgraded HK Audio system?

Those differences can mean up to a $10K change in MSRP and will have a huge impact on the lease price.

Willwar, could you please PM me? I get an error message when I try to click on your username and see no other options for PMing. I am in Southern CA and have been preapproved for the RYR program and all along have seen the BMWi3 listed as an elgible vehicle (I would be leasing) however within their dealer list, not a single one stocks BMW’s…do you have any alternative information? Thanks!

Willwar14, could you please send me the details on how you managed this? I live in San Diego and am planning on going to the dealer this week or early next week!

Thanks man!

You realize this is from over a year ago and current deals are nowhere close to the OP’s deal?

3 Likes

Haha no, I didn’t realize that! Thanks bro.

Who is doing this in Southern California near LA

1 Like

Just FYI, this thread is from 2017 and no deals are remotely close to this right now.

Did you read two posts above you? It’s rather clear you’re replying to a bunch of threads without even looking at the date or reading them. Reading is an important skill that you’re clearly not utilizing

3 Likes