2017 Infiniti Q50 AWD 3.0T - MSRP $46585 - $298 /mth with Tax 39/12K - Zero down

Does anybody know this months incentives for a 2.0 or 3.0 premium plus?

Hey, I have a deal right now for Q50 3.0 signature. $365/month, only first month and DMV on drive off. They are also taking care of two months of my current lease (total of $430).

Is this a good deal?? If you are getting better, please PM me. I really would like to be below $350, but the only way to do that is get the 2.0 base at $345/month.

What state are you in?

Ny.
Do you know anything about precision auto leasing broker? He’s saying he can get me same structure for $320 a month. I’ve never used a broker before, it sounds shady

1 Like

not sure if this was answered yet or not but for VPP certificate do you have to show proof of employment. What if I’m a spouse?

I drove one today. Nice. A lot smaller than what I thought it would be.

Hello everyone!

This site is pretty awesome! I came across it while researching lease options for a new Infiniti Q50 or Q60. I’ve leased a G37, then a Q60 Coupe for the past 6 years and this site made me realize that maybe I didn’t get that good of a deal… Nonetheless, my lease is up and I’m so happy that I found this site.

Question for everyone here… My lease ends here pretty soon and I’m wondering if anyone knows if there are any special lease incentives I should be aware of before contacting the dealer? I’m looking at either a Q50 or Q60 3.0T and would love to lower my payment that I’ve had for the past 6 years. The Q60 is very cool looking, but I have a 1 year old and there is nothing cool about getting a kid in and out of a car seat in a two door, so that’s why I’m thinking maybe the Q50 this time around.

Any suggestions or guidance would be SO appreciated. It’d be nice to get a decent deal this time around. Also, thank you for all the good information thus far.

Thank you!

could you plz PM more info about the dealer

You are incorrect. I just received a VPP claim ID # for Customer Satisfaction A Plan. I called and spoke to them. It is for $1250 for a 2018 Q50, down from $1500 for a 2015 Q50 last time.

Lowest deal I’ve found in Colorado is 411 (includes tax) first month only due at 39 months 10k miles.

2018 Q50 lux AWD
MSRP 45,930

Seems like a good deal, congrats and post pics in the Trophy Garage

Hi Pauldos, can you tell me what number you called? I called infiniti vpp custormer service # and they would not give me any VPP claim ID. Also what did you say since I don’t work for any affiliated companies

@silverstar1

If you currently own an infiniti and don’t work for affiliated company, you want to try this out.

Call Infiniti consumer affairs on 800 662 6200 give them your details and of your existing vehicle including VIN. Be nice to the rep and ask for a VPP code suggesting that you are in the market for a new vehicle and would appreciate if you are given a VPP under customer satisfaction category. They will open a case for you and within 48 hours you should get your code if its approved. Also mention that having the VPP code or not might turn out to be the difference between you getting another Infiniti or a competitor brand.

I know this process as I just did it this month and got the code. I have tried it earlier but was not successful but got it this time in December. If you get a rep who is not ready to open a case than call again the next day and try it again.

HN.

1 Like

thank you will give it a try

Can you please PM the dealer as well? I am in Northern NJ. Thank you very much!

Hi! New user here, was following this forum. Beyond impressed with community and wealth of information available.

Looking to lease new Q50 3.0t, mostly spend my time working in NY and FL, let me know if you could PM me the name of the NY/NJ dealer that offered such an incredible deal, hope they have good prices on '18 models as well. Thank you!!

@FLQ50

PM has been sent. Too late for today as its last day of their month.

Repost. The deal HN helped me engineer. Very thankful

2018 3.0 luxe awd w/ essential pkg

MSRP 44,820
Sell price 34k (24% discount msrp)
39 /15k term
MF .00003
Residual 52%
Acq fee 700
Tax 6.875% NJ

No VPP or corporate
You will have a cheaper lease payment if you have either

Rolled the acquisition fee and taxes into the lease agreement to:
314/mo incl. tax
294/mo if you pay tax up front (standard in NJ)

At vehicle delivery I paid first month + tag transfer (314+380)

Good luck!

Can you PM the dealer info please?

@neo

I have PM’d you the details. Its just 1st day of new month so Jan incentive numbers might not be out yet.

HN.