2017 Infiniti Q50 AWD 3.0T - MSRP $46585 - $298 /mth with Tax 39/12K - Zero down

@HN308

Can you please PM me the dealer you have been working with on these deals? I’m from NJ and purchased my 15 Q50 in NY (could be the same place as the deal was stronger than others). My lease is up at the end of March. Looking for the 3.0t LUXE AWD w/ Essential package ($44.6k MSRP) for around $300 incl tax.

Thanks!!

Is your dealer still going as aggressive on these as when they had to dump a bunch of cars in January? Curious to see what they’re offering in February.

@aronchi

The numbers got a bit better compared to Jan.

Not much but by 5 bucks or so a month.

They are not doing it because they have to dump them. That’s just the price I get as there is no one involved in the deal, not even the salesperson.

Eg: A 45k q50 with Essentails package is 324/mth compared to 330 last month. With VPP it goes down to low 290s/mth.

HN

Thank you on the reply. For clarification - does that include tax or no? I do have VPP

I’m the Market for 2018 QX60 Awd. I currently Have a 2015 Qx60. I’m In NYC can you please send me the info for the dealer and person I can speak to in regards Thank You.

@Gio
Sending you PM with dealer info

With the help of HN - just leased a 2018 3.0 Luxe AWD w/ Essential Package

MSRP $45,035
Sell price $33.7k (25% of MSRP)
Gross Cap $35.1k (sales tax, acquisition)
39 /10k term
MF .00003
Residual 53%
Tax 6.875% NJ (Rolled into payment)
$740 due at signing (first month + registration)
*VPP

Payment $290mo incl. tax
LeaseHackr score 13.3

7 Likes

New to this forum. I have a 2015 Nexus upon which the lease expires in august. Would like the dealer info to get a deal similar to this one.

Can you please PM me the dealer info too?

Thanks!

Do you have any contacts for Infiniti dealers in SoCal?

I was offered 410 per month with 1800 down.

hi I’m also in the Market for 2018 QX60 Awd. I currently Have a 2015 Qx60. I’m In NJ can you please send me the info for the dealer and person I can speak with Thank You

@Pips_Pippen

I sent you the dealer details via PM.

is there still lease support on 2017?

Thanks got it i will be in touch

No! i actually tried, they are more expensive than the 2018’s so not even worth it! Even if you want to buy/finance the max they are giving is 15% off Msrp. Remember though i only spoke to two dealers in PA. so you might have luck elsewhere

Hi I’m new to the forum! I’m in the marker for a q50 redsport Nyc can you send dealer info please.

can you pm me dealer info looking for a 20-22% discount on a 2018 $50k luxe awd before end of month.

Can you provide me PM.

@305Hackr CLOSE please. 2017 model