šŸ¦ž BostonCarConcierge-Broker Serving New England and Beyond

, , , , , , , ,

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

Hi! I left a voice message for you and responded to your Leasehackr messages. Not sure that you received my messages though. Are you still available to assist with acquisition on Velar P-250 R-Dynamic.

Just wanted to drop a review of Mike, great guy and great deal. He was very honest about what brands he would add value. Very trusting and and didnā€™t require retainer up front. He did a lot of work, I wouldā€™ve felt bad if we didnā€™t work a deal! He listened to all of my rambling about what cars I like. He did steer me toward a Volvo since the Costco special going on right now is pretty sweet. I made my own choices though and once I decided to go for it, he had the deal lined up, dealer did a swap to get exactly what I wanted, no surprises when I went in to sign the papers. Worth every penny, saved me a bunch of time and helped me work the deal that was right for my challenging circumstances (donā€™t ever start a business lol)

Details

Thanks again Mike!

2 Likes

Thank you so much for the kind review, Andrew! Super nice of you. I am beyond thrilled this deal worked out for such a gorgeous car. Definitely even sweeter to help out a fellow Hockomock league member :slight_smile:

Just a friendly reminder that I will not be available from June 1 - June 8

If you PM me/text me and do not receive a response, I will get back to you on June 9.

Thanks!
Mike

1 Like

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

@Bostoncarconcierge is such an incredible person to deal with. His broker fee is well worth it. A few private messages to tell him what you are looking for, then maybe a few texts, & a phone call. You literally get a rock bottom, no bull shit price. It will be the easiest and most worry free car transaction of your life. I ended up NOT leasing a car through him, but the monthly price he gave me was literally $200 per month LESS than my local dealer quoted me on the exact same truck.

Mike - it was a true pleasure to speak with you over the phone! Iā€™m sorry we couldnā€™t work things out!

1 Like

Thank you so much for the nice note! I really appreciate you taking the time!

@Bostoncarconcierge got me a fantastic deal on this 2019 Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro. Ended up being about 12% below MSRP while the dealers here in FL wanted $2500-$5000 OVER MSRP. Even with shipping from New England to Florida and broker fees, Mike saved me thousands on this deal which I honestly believe would have been impossible to duplicate within Florida. Mike is a true professional and a pleasure to work with. He helped navigate a few minor issues and was constantly checking in to make sure everything was good and proceeding as it should. His broker fee is worth every penny and I canā€™t recommend him enough.

1 Like

Thank you so much for the awesome note @JHH83! It was such a pleasure to have met you/worked with you and I cannot thank you enough for the kind words and for your patience with the power of attorney :slight_smile:

MA really doesnā€™t make it easy for out of state deals so I canā€™t thank you enough.

Awesome truck! I absolutely love it.

Dealt with Mike on getting a Trd Pro as well. He is knowledgeable and prompt. The deal was quick and easy. Dealers in Arizona are asking over Msrp and I got 12% off. Love the truck. I like to hack my own deals but it was nice to have it all setup for a small fee.

Thank you @nathanaz! It was an absolute pleasure and the voodoo blue looks sick.

I appreciate you sharing your Tesla hacking knowledge with me today. Always love to meet people like yourself in the LH community!

I PMā€™d him a couple times. My first message was very detailed and received a brief response telling me he doesnā€™t deal with Porsches, which I understood. So I asked about an Audi RS model, even stated in my original message that I was open to alternatives (buy or lease), but never heard back. Was it something I said or did I not follow protocol? I ended up buying a new RS3 on my own and saving 10%.

Good work! Nope nothing you said!

Back on April 2 I made note of which brands I am dealing with and which states I am working with, unless exceptions are noted in my posts.

Also, sometimes Iā€™m bit hesitant working with brand new members, especially on high end stuff. More often than not, they donā€™t pan out.

Good news is, Iā€™m adding Honda to New England as I just establish a rapport with a very nice dealer I like a lot.

Happy it worked out for ya!
Mike

2 Likes

Just wanted to chime in directly on the review page and add a big thumbs up for working with Mike.

I had been following the forum for a while and when I saw him post a deal that was way better than any iā€™d come close to on an FPace I didnā€™t hesitate to reach out.

Mike was an absolute pleasure to work with, responded quickly and promptly laid out the options for me, didnā€™t get flustered when my original choice was switched out and and at the end of the day straight up facilitated the prices I wanted on a beautiful car! I can honestly say this was the most painless buying experience iā€™ve ever had and well worth a broker fee, and all within 24hrs. As an added bonus, Mikeā€™s enthusiasm for cars and great deals is obvious and contagious, I wonā€™t hesitate to reach out if I ever need another lease!

Thanks again Mike!

2 Likes

Thank you so much for the kind words Darren!

It was a true pleasure to work with you and I really appreciate you allowing me to become part of this process. Absolutely thrilled you got such a wonderful deal on this stunner. I donā€™t think you could have selected a better build on the F Pace S. I hope itā€™s been a blast to drive. These engines are truly terrific.

Referred my best friend to mike for a deal on a Range Rover velar. He closed on the deal last month and just flew up today from New York to pick up vehicle. He said it was completely painless and Mike was great. The delay for pickup was due to mass not allowing temp tags. He had to wait for my plates.

1 Like

Thank you sir!

Seth was awesome!