Signed: 2019 Volvo S60 R-Design Costco deal $450/mo, $1000 DAS, 36/15k, No MSDs

Dealer dropped off the car today, loving it so far! Did not think I would be leasing a 50k Volvo. This was pretty much worst case scenario I needed 15k miles, no money for MSDs, and my Fico auto 8 was 658. I’m happy with how it turned out. Big thanks to @Bostoncarconcierge he made it happen, you rock Mike! Dealer found me a low option T6 with 19" wheels and the elusive sport chassis option.

2019 Volvo S60 R-Design

MSRP: $49,970
Selling Price: $44596.39 10.4% off before incentives(*) $39596.39 after incentives
Monthly Payment: $450.19
Cash Due at Signing: $1000
MSD:$0
Incentives:$3k Costco, $2k Volvo allowance

Months:36
Annual Mileage:15k
MF:.001
Residual:56%

Region:NE
Leasehackr Score:9.3 years

(*)MF was marked up from .00081. I expected 9.5% discount with base MF, they met the numbers by giving a bigger discount 10.4% and marking up the MF. However they wanted to work the numbers was fine by me.

8 Likes

Beautiful car, enjoy

2 Likes

Thanks and congrats @asharicz!

Such a beautiful car. Enjoy!

1 Like

Its always fun when people end up in nicer cars with better deals vs. the assumption that cheaper cars are the lowest payments. Enjoy!

3 Likes

tell me about it! Now I have far to go in my Hackr skills, but the VW dealers just could not get to any good numbers, on a 32k GTI! And truthfully I would seriously consider a GTI at a bad lease deal, I wanted a stick so bad. Then I drove the Volvo and reconsidered my priorities…

1 Like

What is considered a good FICO 8 Auto?

I have no idea! I had been tracking some brands by asking on Edmunds what the tiers are, so I know VW breaks top tier (best MF) at 680, below that you are tier 3 and +.00030 MF on the base rate. Acura below 709 you are Tier 4 which is +.00040 MF. BUT dealer guys tell you that income, DTI, PTI and the such can “bump” you a tier even if you credit score doesn’t rate but you are a customer who can easily afford it by your numbers. Volvo is interesting in that they have no MF bump for lower tier, you either qualify and get the deal, or you don’t. I think that made it easier here, I qualified and the payment didn’t have to change due to a rate bump once we came to a deal.

Nice car…really digging the new S60, especially the R Design…

Post some interior shots of that beauty

Great deal, beautiful car, @Bostoncarconcierge killing it again!

1 Like

Thanks man! Very kind of you!

Will do! The seats…are amazing

I could not tolerate R seats and switched to Inscription :grin:

1 Like

me likey bolsters :wink: Though I been watching the S60 deals and when @AP919 posted those Inscription pictures with the amber leather the other day, I was feeling awfully regretful at the somber black R-Design interior. But I’m a sporty kinda guy (in my own mind anyways) so I know what fits my personality.

1 Like

I leased a loaded 2016 GTI PP (just below the R) with A plan and it was a lemon - malfunctioned on drive home. Manufacturing defect missed b/c it wasn’t inspected at factory in Puebla before it left, at port, or at dealer (missed in PDI). Fun car when it works.

Month to month some vehicles lease well and some just don’t. Glad you got something better (it is: built with pride in South Carolina) that you love.

1 Like

Congrats. I remember way back having a FICO score of 630 will ensure a top tier financing. Now, 740+ considered top tier. You did good in this lease.

Wow great deal, especially with no MSDs and a low tier credit score. I’m surprised Volvo gave that discount pre-incentives, the car is still pretty fresh.

In regards to VW, I was in same boat as you. Test drove the new GLI because I wanted to stay with a manual, but lease is terrible. Finance option was better, so I decided to lease a better car for 2 years.

Enjoy the S60!

2 Likes

Wonderful deal. Did the 1000 due at signing include first month? What were the total taxes?

I definitely love the R Design seats!

Nice deal. Congrats!

Yes it did!

Basically first and dealer DAS, with Reg, Title, and Bank fee rolled in. Pretty awesome for a 15K on an R Design!

1 Like