🦞 BostonCarConcierge March BMW Deals for New England 10% off all i4s! Inc an i4 RWD w $3500 MA Rebate

Love the bushwhackers!

The way they walked was one of the most memorable moments from childhood

Although @BostonCarConcierge broker skills cannot be debated, the best tag team wrestling duo of the 1980’s must be debated! In the (then expert) opinion of a 1980’s teenager (me at the time), these guys were the absolute best! I cant even remember how many times my brother and I practiced being Davey Boy and The Dynamite Kid! Many beds were broken from the powerslams, Davey Boy Style :slight_smile:!

And, as embarrassing as this is, I even named my dog (who had some small part bulldog in her), “Matilda” in honor of the original Matilda as seen below!

1 Like

My brothers and I still owe my parents for the things we destroyed in living room on Saturday mornings.

2 Likes

This is now the best thread I’ve been part of

2 Likes

Honestly…it might be easier to just have the payments made all at once and save the hassle.

The story on this one involved much of what I call “perpetual motion” in that we kept adjusting various parameters on the lease in order to cross certain thresholds, which would then allow something else to be adjusted, etc as we reallocated the DAS $. Since a DAS payment was already made to the dealer (on a BMW VISA of course for triple points) for an amount based on the original MSD and up fronts calculation, we had a willing dealer with a committed sale. That original amount was $4100 and was based on $2100 MSDs and $2000 for acq fee, first month, taxes, registration, and added maintenance.

As such, the very very abbreviated story is-----

24/10 with added maintenance coverage
MSRP - $51,XXX
Discount - $11,065
Rebates - $7250 ($250 lease cash, $2500 loyalty, $500 OL)
7 MSDs ($1400)
Balance of the original $4100 towards the upfront fees mentioned above with the balance (presumably)as CCR.
This netted out to $142/mo plus tax ($152 in FL). If we skipped the maintenance, we could have dropped this into the $130’s, but I figured it was smart to splurge, LOL.

I will try and duplicate the final deal in the calculator and see if I can get close. This was an out of state deal, so there are different state taxes/registrations, etc that aren’t immediately easy to model in the calculator directly and honestly, I am not 100% sure how the dealer allocated dollars due to the process in which this lease was approached (and of course, I don’t really care as the end result is as desired). Once we saw the final numbers, we pounced without much care as to the exact details TBH (as we paid attention to the details up front and along the way).

Many thanks for @Bostoncarconcierge for his efforts on this one! I will definitely vouch that he is very committed and very hard working on behalf of those he represents.

5 Likes

Thank you very much for the kind words sir!

1 Like

You earned 'em!

I’m roughing out the total costs on the lease and all in this is nipping into the 0.4x% range. I know that metric is met with mixed acceptance by LH’ers, but (barring the thought that some manufacturers inflate MSRP only to immediately discount it)…I tend to view it as a decent barometer for a deal.

1 Like

Same here! When cars and 1980’s wrestling can somehow be melded together, we have a winning thread.

1 Like

YES!!! Very cool!!!
BUSHWACKERS…HOOOOOOOOO!!!

1 Like

You…did UC+ on a 24/10?

Yes Electric…seems silly but with the price on this deal it was worth it to add coverage for the brakes, battery, wiper blades, etc even if the coverage is hopefully never used.

Ive added it to the last 4 leases Ive done as the dealer has thrown them in for (seriously) like 2 bucks a month on one car, and at most $5/mo. I am in FL, and the heat can sometimes kill batteries prematurely, so one simple battery replacement will more than pay for the UC+.

I’ve got 10 payments left on my Audi but I might need to join BMW sooner with deals like these.

DOnt expect more of that lol

Ha that’s what they said in March
then April
then May

1 Like

Eh, I actually do expect the bottom to drop out sooner or later with either addtl tariffs being introduced (which BMW may or may not incentivize to cancel them out) and the continual prime rate creep which will bring MF’s to rise again (can’t do much about that)

Of course sooner or later. But do you think there will ever be a time when a crazy deal won’t happen in some form or another going fwd? It would be the end of LH lol

What I really meant was, “please don’t contact me for $150 payments on $51k cars”

When I pointed a member in the direction of a $92k M3 for $5xx/month the same thing happened. Too many people reaching out for crazy requests.

And then 30+ people called the dealer which was super frustrating because a quick look on their website showed no more m3s lol