🦞 BostonCarConcierge-Broker Serving New England and Beyond

, , , , , , , ,

Just curious, how did you do msds being in NY?

Leave it up to @Bostoncarconcierge

Mike is the MAN :+1::+1::+1:

Good to know, wasn’t sure on toyotas, Lexus bans it for NY residents no matter where you buy. I guess toyota is different, go figure

I think TFS is the same as LFS and doesn’t allow MSDs to NY residents, no matter where it’s bought. I’d bet the contract gets kicked back.

Ya I’ve confirmed a number of times that Toyota won’t do MSDs for NYers

1 Like

I woke up with bubble guts after reading this.

I’m trusting the dealer/their contact at TFS on this one (for now). I expressed a lot of concern ahead of time and they let me know they did their due diligence (this was directly with the owner). We will see I guess.

Will let everyone know…

Mike was a huge help! I had never leased before and had plenty of silly questions but Mike took his time and helped me through everything and ended up helping me score a brand new 2019 BMW 330i xDrive for $469/month after tax, 36 months/15k miles with just the mandatory fees up front! What a deal, that was about $75/month better than the closest competitor I found when researching. Thanks Mike!!

3 Likes

Thread is for reviews only…no commentary

Thank you Sam and congrats! Absolutely love this car and the deal we achieved. I know your clients will love it too!

Summary

This text will be hidden

Sorry this has taken a while to get to.

Huge shout out to Mike for getting me into my new Tacoma. Loaded $42k msrp Tacoma Sport with some great numbers. $325 month incl tax with $0 down. No fees. Could have saved even more with MSD but needed cash for other things.

Total time in dealer was about 25 min. Easy, comfortable and professional from start to finish. Mike knows his stuff and I fully expect to grab a beer with him at some point to say thanks.

Truck is what I was looking for.

4 Likes

Although I didnt get a car from him yet, he was of great help and info. Appreciate it and great asset to LH. Thanks!

Thanks Andrew!

We are long overdue for that beer. Love the Sport you ended up with. Gorgeous car and an awesome color!

Just signed on a 2019 RAV4 XLE AWD with cold weather package for well under 300$ a month. Mike made this process incredibly easy. He is a true professional and saved me a lot of money, time, and effort. His contacts at the dealer were awesome as well

! Thanks again Mike!

2 Likes

Thank you and congrats Jordan!

Super nice to have met you and I am thrilled you got such a great deal on the RAV4.

You’re truly a stand up guy!

I totally agree those guys at the dealership are top notch. A google review for them goes a long way.

See you at WG real soon my man.

Here you go folks,

Car registered in New York with Msds
2019 Toyota Highlander XLE Awd
$299 a month tax included :boom::boom:
DAS - $299
MSDS - $1500

1 Like

So it is possible! MSD and NY are 5 letters I never thought would go together!

Hey Folks!

For the remainder of the weekend, I’m limiting deals to New England, NY, and NJ only thank you!

Mike

Thank you to the LH community for a great month of June!

4 Likes

I haven’t signed a deal through Mike yet, but I hope to soon. However, I still felt obligated to comment. I was very interested in one of the public deals he had posted and was very close to pulling the trigger. I had a few concerns because I hadn’t personally checked out one with that trim/configuration. While most people would have encouraged me to just go ahead, Mike validated my concerns and pushed me to take the time to go evaluate a similar vehicle in person before committing to anything. I did, and it ended up not being the right choice for me. The fact that Mike prioritized a happy customer over just inking a deal is huge in my book, and something that is all too rare these days. This validated the reviews here, and made me certain he’s someone I can trust to work with in the future.

11 Likes

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this Steve!

I really appreciate that and have always believed exactly what you said. It’s never about the one time deal. It’s about building a relationship!

1 Like