🦞 BostonCarConcierge-Broker Serving New England and Beyond

, , , , , , , ,

Thank you so much for the awesome review @Soad1489 ! Super nice of you to take the time to do it. You truly got a fantastic car at an even more fantastic price. I really can’t thank you enough for the opportunity and hope you drive it in good health!

Wanted to chime in here with another positive experience with Mike.

While my car search is currently on hold while I figure out exactly what I want, I felt it was important to let the users on the forum know what a knowledgeable and friendly resource Mike was. From the first contact through many additional texts, emails, and phone calls, he responded timely, gave candid advice, and was an advocate while not being pushy. Highly recommend Mike to all in the MA / New England area.

2 Likes

Thank you for taking the time Chris!

Excited for what we can find in the next couple of months. I appreciate your integrity!

Wanted to leave a review for Mike.

We first started chatting last week when I began my car search and he was incredibly patient with me the whole time. Always available through phone and text, answering my endless questions. He was very straight forward and honest with me and was a delight to work with. Happy to say that he helped me make a deal on a BMW i3. He made sure I had all the deal terms upfront and walked me through all the steps since I was coming from out of state. Can’t wait til the next one Mike! Thanks!

Thank you so much for the nice note J! I really appreciate it. You were an absolute blast to work with and always incredibly kind. That goes really far in my book so I appreciate you.

What an amazing deal on that i3 at 18% off!

2 Likes

Thank you to the LH community for an exciting month! It was an absolute pleasure to meet more of you and have the opportunity to chase down some unbelievable deals!

1 Like

A great big thank you to Mike. He was extremely busy outside of the brokering to help this out of stater on his P340 F-Type. Not a single dealer in my area would work with me within 4-12% of the MSRP so I reached out to Mike. Although he was extremely busy he put me in touch directly with his dealership contacts. When all the deals were set in front of me across 4 states I was able to pick up a unit within a week. No more unicorn F-Type deals but I had to add this car to my garage and all expectations were kept inline. I tried many times to pass some good fortune his way for his help, even if was just setting up the meetings and he refused on each occasion. Sad to see he is narrowing his assistance but I would highly recommend him if you are in the market. Thank you from Florida.

2 Likes

So nice of you to write! I wasn’t expecting it but man I appreciate it. That F Type is absolutely stunning. A red gut against the white exterior is gorgeous on this car. Happy you got the deal you wanted on this fabulous car!

1 Like

Awesome job by Mike with helping secure a 2018 Land Rover Discovery HSE. Well worth the trip to New England. Seamless transaction without the traditional headache of dealing with a car salesman. I did my homework on the deal and it was by far the most competitive. Very happy with the experience and would recommend him to everyone.

Thanks Mike!

1 Like

Thank you for the nice note, Matt! I hope you and your wife are absolutely loving the Disco. I appreciate your patience and understanding with the dealership snags. Best of luck with the new car and kiddos!

Thanks Mike aka @Bostoncarconcierge through my search process and being available to talk through all the questions back and forth.
If only MA state would do temp tags:)
Otherwise superb service!

3 Likes

Slava! Thank you for the awesome review sir. This is the Taco I wish I had. So much interest in this truck from all over the country, but I am thrilled it ended up in the hands of such a great guy. My best to you and your family. Such a pleasure to share ideas with you and work on this one as a team! Mazel!

1 Like

Mike was outstanding in every aspect of our experience. When there was a glitch with the dealer, he went above and beyond. He is truly a pleasure to work with. Thank you.

2019 Velar R-Dynamic
Corris Grey

3 Likes

Thank you Ly! This one was an epic and I am totally appreciative of you and your patience. In the end, I’m so happy it worked out for such wonderful people such as yourself. I never noticed the gorgeous copper detailing on the Velar until you noted it, and now I notice it on all of them and it’s gorgeous.

Enjoy the beginning of the season at the beach house! I didn’t forget about the swag I owe ya!

Hi Folks,

Just wanted to post a couple of FYI items-

Re Broker Fees

Non luxury brands-$299 flat
Luxury brands-$399 flat
Rare deals or those I believe are truly exceptional (12% off TRD Pros and 20% off M3s)-$499

Re Availability

I’ll be out of the country June 1- June 8

Promised my wife I wouldn’t broker while away. Will do my best to respect her wishes :slight_smile:

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

Hi! I left a voice message for you and responded to your Leasehackr messages. Not sure that you received my messages though. Are you still available to assist with acquisition on Velar P-250 R-Dynamic.

Just wanted to drop a review of Mike, great guy and great deal. He was very honest about what brands he would add value. Very trusting and and didn’t require retainer up front. He did a lot of work, I would’ve felt bad if we didn’t work a deal! He listened to all of my rambling about what cars I like. He did steer me toward a Volvo since the Costco special going on right now is pretty sweet. I made my own choices though and once I decided to go for it, he had the deal lined up, dealer did a swap to get exactly what I wanted, no surprises when I went in to sign the papers. Worth every penny, saved me a bunch of time and helped me work the deal that was right for my challenging circumstances (don’t ever start a business lol)

Details

Thanks again Mike!

2 Likes

Thank you so much for the kind review, Andrew! Super nice of you. I am beyond thrilled this deal worked out for such a gorgeous car. Definitely even sweeter to help out a fellow Hockomock league member :slight_smile:

Just a friendly reminder that I will not be available from June 1 - June 8

If you PM me/text me and do not receive a response, I will get back to you on June 9.

Thanks!
Mike

1 Like