šŸ¦ž BostonCarConcierge-Broker Serving New England and Beyond

, , , , , , , ,

Thank you @nathanaz! It was an absolute pleasure and the voodoo blue looks sick.

I appreciate you sharing your Tesla hacking knowledge with me today. Always love to meet people like yourself in the LH community!

I PMā€™d him a couple times. My first message was very detailed and received a brief response telling me he doesnā€™t deal with Porsches, which I understood. So I asked about an Audi RS model, even stated in my original message that I was open to alternatives (buy or lease), but never heard back. Was it something I said or did I not follow protocol? I ended up buying a new RS3 on my own and saving 10%.

Good work! Nope nothing you said!

Back on April 2 I made note of which brands I am dealing with and which states I am working with, unless exceptions are noted in my posts.

Also, sometimes Iā€™m bit hesitant working with brand new members, especially on high end stuff. More often than not, they donā€™t pan out.

Good news is, Iā€™m adding Honda to New England as I just establish a rapport with a very nice dealer I like a lot.

Happy it worked out for ya!
Mike

2 Likes

Just wanted to chime in directly on the review page and add a big thumbs up for working with Mike.

I had been following the forum for a while and when I saw him post a deal that was way better than any iā€™d come close to on an FPace I didnā€™t hesitate to reach out.

Mike was an absolute pleasure to work with, responded quickly and promptly laid out the options for me, didnā€™t get flustered when my original choice was switched out and and at the end of the day straight up facilitated the prices I wanted on a beautiful car! I can honestly say this was the most painless buying experience iā€™ve ever had and well worth a broker fee, and all within 24hrs. As an added bonus, Mikeā€™s enthusiasm for cars and great deals is obvious and contagious, I wonā€™t hesitate to reach out if I ever need another lease!

Thanks again Mike!

2 Likes

Thank you so much for the kind words Darren!

It was a true pleasure to work with you and I really appreciate you allowing me to become part of this process. Absolutely thrilled you got such a wonderful deal on this stunner. I donā€™t think you could have selected a better build on the F Pace S. I hope itā€™s been a blast to drive. These engines are truly terrific.

Referred my best friend to mike for a deal on a Range Rover velar. He closed on the deal last month and just flew up today from New York to pick up vehicle. He said it was completely painless and Mike was great. The delay for pickup was due to mass not allowing temp tags. He had to wait for my plates.

1 Like

Thank you sir!

Seth was awesome!

Mike helped my family score a sweet deal on an xc60 t5 inscription with advanced package. He took the time to answer all of my questions and he was a pleasure to work with. If youā€™re in the need of a broker Mikeā€™s your guy. Thanks again for all of the help.

2 Likes

Thank you Mike!

I absolutely love this car but not as much as the deal we got on it.

Congrats to you guys and thank you for your service!

1 Like

Many thanks to Mike for another mega @Bostoncarconcierge Tacoma deal! The out of state registration was also handled with no effort on my part:+1:

2019 Toyota Tacoma TRD Offroad Double Cab 4WD
24/10
MSRP $40,105
Just first payment and FL tag fees up front
9 MSDs
$198/mo plus FL sales tax (7%) = $211/mo.

I calculated the ballpark return on the MSDs and in this case it appears to be in the neighborhood of 32%

The reality is, the return is even higher than this as Mikeā€™s dealer accepted a credit card for the MSDs (and the tag fees), and I used one with a 0% APR until August 2020 (BMW Card). So, I get 24 months worth of MSD payment reduction, the card rewards (only 1%, but its free $) and donā€™t have to actually front the MSD and tag money until 14 months down the road.

Thanks Mike!

2 Likes

Thanks @spockvr6! Itā€™s been a pleasure getting to know you this week crushing deals together!

$90K worth of cars for $350/month lol

1 Like

Thanks @Bostoncarconcierge for this SMOKING HOT deal!

Toyota Highlander XLE AWD

msrp 42,000
Monthly payment $299.99 included NY Tax
Msds $1500
Delivery fee to New York from Boston $400

DAS: Msd, first month delivery fee

Thanks again mike was a real pleasure dealing with you and is always available to answer any questions

1 Like

Just curious, how did you do msds being in NY?

Leave it up to @Bostoncarconcierge

Mike is the MAN :+1::+1::+1:

Good to know, wasnā€™t sure on toyotas, Lexus bans it for NY residents no matter where you buy. I guess toyota is different, go figure

I think TFS is the same as LFS and doesnā€™t allow MSDs to NY residents, no matter where itā€™s bought. Iā€™d bet the contract gets kicked back.

Ya Iā€™ve confirmed a number of times that Toyota wonā€™t do MSDs for NYers

1 Like

I woke up with bubble guts after reading this.

Iā€™m trusting the dealer/their contact at TFS on this one (for now). I expressed a lot of concern ahead of time and they let me know they did their due diligence (this was directly with the owner). We will see I guess.

Will let everyone knowā€¦