BMW New Car Programs (and Retired Loaners with < 5k miles) - UPDATED 5/8/2019

7% or 6% adjustment for >5k?

7% for > 5
9% for > 7.5
In addition to mileage penalty.

No rebates apply to anything > 5k

1 Like

Thanks, knew about the incentive loss and .25/mile, but was told 6% recently, seems that was misinformation.

@samson is also a BMW insider, and has posted the same RV deduction I mentioned in his deal here, so safe to say, these are the numbers

2 Likes

New programs will be released tomorrow but typically not until late morning. Then it takes me a few hours to update the “New Programs” and “Lease Special” spreadsheets so please know that if you request a new link it may be later in the afternoon (or possibly even early evening if I’m selling cars) before you hear back from me.

Thank you to everyone that contributed to my April sales numbers!!

12 Likes

Well how did you do? Show us some numbers man! I’ll bet you knocked em outta the park.

7 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

:sun_with_face: HAPPY MAY EVERYONE!! :sun_with_face:

Here’s the new programs for May 2019. Keynotes are as follows (please read to keep unnecessary questions to a minimum):

• REBATES ARE UP!!

• The all-new 3 Series is the :flame: model with a 61% residual!! - Plus more cash and lower MF!!

• No more sales support MY18 (except 3ers)

• More models added to the 2020 support - X3 and X4

• USAA Program is now:
    – FS Lease and FS Retail Loan = $250 (excludes i3)
    – Cash/Non-FS Funded = $1,000 (excludes i3)
    – i3 FS Lease is no longer available
    – i3 Cash & FS Retail Loan = $10,000

• $1,000 OL Codes - These are actually only $500 from BMW NA and $500 from dealer contribution so please do not be surprised if you have grinded out a deal and then only get $500 for the OL Code even though it states $1,000 on the email. I haven’t seen a lot of these lately and most of them won’t validate unless they are from an actual Driving Event in the same general region (West for West and East for East)

UPDATED 05/08/2019

Due to a recent change in company policy these program grids will no longer be posted here on a monthly basis. I will still be providing direct quotes on any vehicle in stock, any dealer trade or any custom order.

Please call, text, email or PM me directly if you are in the market for a BMW and I will be happy to provide a clear, concise and transparent quote!

Thanks again to all of you that are part of this awesome community!

Dave Townsend
Internet Client Advisor
BMW of Murrieta | Center of Excellence for the 7th Year in a ROW!!
951-440-2483 call/text
dave.townsend@bmwofmurrieta.com
BMWofMurrieta_outlook
COE%202019_2_outlook

15 Likes

Are these regional? I was working on a deal for a 2016 CPO 320i xdrive today because I thought these incentives were cancelled. When I talked to the dealer just now and told them about seeing the rebate sheet online, they said they only show the M3 for MY2018 on their sheet.

I’d love to find a lease instead!

Yes the rebates are regional although the MF and RV%'s I’m told are national.

Ahh ok, thanks. Looks like I’m screwed up here in IL. Appreciate your response!

1 Like

Curious to know where the MY19 3 series lease credit and loyalty is being calculated from on your sheet? BMWUSA’s site seems to show 1,250 lease credit and 1,000 loyalty/conquest, neither of which match up to your sheet at all. Total credit from my review of BMWUSA’s site is 2,250, whereas yours is 2,750.

I understand some incentives are regionalized, but I typed in various zip codes and they haven’t changed at all or come close to your sheet.

You seemed confused, still can lease 2018 3 series. You might want to go out of state, another user from IL just leased one here in Colorado. Buying a 2016 sounds like a terrible idea

The dealer I was talking to was in Milwaukee, so WI maybe doesn’t have them?

I told him another dealer was showing MY2018 3 series on his sheets. He said he brought it up and it only shows support for M3 MY2018.

Maybe I need to keep looking. The 2016 with 2.5 years warranty (1.5 factory + 1 year CPO) is at a very good price and loaded with all the options, color, and trim I want. But yeah, of course rather be able to lease an almost new if possible. Good thing I didn’t go sign on it today. Time to put in more work. I should be figuring this into my cost, ha!

BMW seems to only advertise on their website loyalty as $1,000 but here and other places it’s reported as $2,000.

Has the .00177 MF that was on all or most models last month changed for May? I know there were some reverse calculations done by others that’s showed a bit lower.

Haha - just reread your post and saw that it has - sorry! .00165

Wow, if a dealer is willing to discount a 2019 3 Series ~ 10% we’re at the point it’s no longer leasing at inflated rates just because it’s a new model. Some potential deals to be had.

Would be nice to see the i3’s 36/10k residual adjusted to 61%.

Varies by region.

Hello Dave, One question regarding the May table just posted:

“X3 MY20 Sales Support” has started. Does this mean they can be ordered now?
Do you know approximately when they will arrive at your dealership?
thank you.