BMW New Car Programs (and Retired Loaners with < 5k miles) - UPDATED 5/8/2019

Ahh ok, thanks. Looks like I’m screwed up here in IL. Appreciate your response!

1 Like

Curious to know where the MY19 3 series lease credit and loyalty is being calculated from on your sheet? BMWUSA’s site seems to show 1,250 lease credit and 1,000 loyalty/conquest, neither of which match up to your sheet at all. Total credit from my review of BMWUSA’s site is 2,250, whereas yours is 2,750.

I understand some incentives are regionalized, but I typed in various zip codes and they haven’t changed at all or come close to your sheet.

You seemed confused, still can lease 2018 3 series. You might want to go out of state, another user from IL just leased one here in Colorado. Buying a 2016 sounds like a terrible idea

The dealer I was talking to was in Milwaukee, so WI maybe doesn’t have them?

I told him another dealer was showing MY2018 3 series on his sheets. He said he brought it up and it only shows support for M3 MY2018.

Maybe I need to keep looking. The 2016 with 2.5 years warranty (1.5 factory + 1 year CPO) is at a very good price and loaded with all the options, color, and trim I want. But yeah, of course rather be able to lease an almost new if possible. Good thing I didn’t go sign on it today. Time to put in more work. I should be figuring this into my cost, ha!

BMW seems to only advertise on their website loyalty as $1,000 but here and other places it’s reported as $2,000.

Has the .00177 MF that was on all or most models last month changed for May? I know there were some reverse calculations done by others that’s showed a bit lower.

Haha - just reread your post and saw that it has - sorry! .00165

Wow, if a dealer is willing to discount a 2019 3 Series ~ 10% we’re at the point it’s no longer leasing at inflated rates just because it’s a new model. Some potential deals to be had.

Would be nice to see the i3’s 36/10k residual adjusted to 61%.

Varies by region.

Hello Dave, One question regarding the May table just posted:

“X3 MY20 Sales Support” has started. Does this mean they can be ordered now?
Do you know approximately when they will arrive at your dealership?
thank you.

The amount may vary by region, but they also do not advertise the full amount in some regions, if any. My zip shows $1,000 loyalty. My dealer says it’s $2,000. I’ve checked others, including the zip for BMW_Dave’s dealership and what he reports in his table and what is on bmwusa.com do not match.

Could have really used that $2K loyalty now, hahaha. Would have brought my lease down to $130/mo.

Gotcha. But then why does lease credit on his show 750, whereas BMWUSA’s it shows 1,250? Nothing seems to match.

Regional variances

2 Likes

G20 doesn’t seem to be all that hackable just yet it appears other than GT and wagon. All in (TX) Still showing a high $400’s payment on a 36/12 with a nicely equipped car (54K with 8K discount — 15% would take some ear pulling…) just MSD due at signing with $4,250 rebates (lease cash, loyalty, OL)

If I’ve used the new grad $1k on a bmw in the past few months, can I use it on a second one? Is there a limit to how many times I can redeem the $1k?

If a dealer was willing to discount a 2019 3 Series ~ 10% than it would take away any value that this new design has which is actually a ton! Sorry but my pride kicked in a little here.

If you’ve driven the new 3 Series than you already know that it is SOOO far beyond what any so-called competitor is offering. It’s back to being a true drivers car and with insane technology unmatched by its rivals.

Remember that factory invoice is only 6% less than MSRP. And if you can get one anywhere near that (contact me for specials), you’re getting a great deal on what is currently the best small class sport sedan in the world.

I’ll bite, I’m duly impressed with the new 3 series and very much look forward to hacking a deal on one when the incentives get nice and juicy. Even on loaners I don’t anticipate being able to do much better than 15% off MSRP on a loaded example.

11 posts were split to a new topic: BMW East Coast program request

@bretbmw can you please PM me?