BMW New Car Programs (and Retired Loaners with < 5k miles) - UPDATED 5/8/2019

I can’t say for sure, but I swear one of the BMW dealers here said anything GM was ok. Maybe I’m confusing with another captive.

I’m pretty sure conquest is a “gimme” rebate. I’m seriously surprised they’d turn you down for a GMC. Sounds like the dealers in your area are bums.

Did you get his email?

I’m really, truly beginning to believe reading and/or reading comprehension is no longer taught in school.

HIS EMAIL IS LITERALLY IN EACH OF HIS MONTHLY POSTS.

3 Likes

It’s not even reading comprehension, it’s just that people don’t want to put in the effort. They expect information/deals to just be handed to them just by asking.

5 Likes

Go to a Hendrick store and you won’t have these issues. There’s a new one in Austin.

Every brand other than BMW.

1 Like

In sheet, it says that lease cash on 330e is $6500 but dealer is telling me that its $6000. Does it vary by region?

Yes, varies by region.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Please keep all your “wanted” ads here

Anyone know what happens with 4688 federal rebate on a 530e? Is that taken as tax rebate as lease?
Cause on his lease chart just the i models have lease tax credit.
It’s for a lease.
Thanks

On that model BMW keeps the rebate. The chose to offset that by not charging a higher price for the 530e than they do for the 530i. You’ll notice that all other iPerformance models (which get a higher rebate) have a higher base price than their all-gas counterparts.

inbox me - i move lots of bmw @BMW_Dave

Feel free to email me your contact info.

Dave.townsend@bmwofmurrieta.com

1 Like

my lease ends next month-will there be any lease support for 2018 models in May?

No this is the last month for 2018 lease support

NEW LEASE SPECIAL THREAD OPEN

I’m starting a new thread where members can request a link that lists the current lease specials on most models. Please keep an eye out for it and contact me directly (per the instructions that will be listed on the first post) if you’d like the link or more information.

Dave Townsend
dave.townsend@bmwofmurrieta.com

2 Likes

hey dave can i get that link thanks…

Two minutes later…

Classic.

3 Likes

@Irongunner i did contact him directly… clearly wen i messaged him on here the other thread was not up yet… but yey great work pointing out the obvious… lol

1 Like

Hahaha. You guys rock!