Off Topic Landfill

Thanks ! Shopped it in 4 states for that color. Wouldn’t take anything else lol

750 OL? I assume dealer only contributed 250?

Congrats and enjoy! I have SMB as well, its got so much depth except for those awful amber reflectors. Get some color matched reflectors from IND

1 Like

The actual value is $1000 which we all know is half dealer half bmw. On the 330e i got last month different state dealer gave us $500. This dealer gave me initially $1000 at a higher monthly payment but ended up meeting my price and thats how it showed.

Nice ! Is it true what they say about 1200 mile break in ? lol im driving like a grandma still at 950 miles.

So with the 2018 cars gone, does that mean it’s back to purgatory for BMW lease deals? I couldn’t get 5 dealers in Northern IL/Southern WI to come anywhere close to anything being posted here anyway, even as they told me “they are going to be stuck with these cars not BMW, we really want to move them”. I only imagine it will be much worse now? Will prices on 2018s drop to make them a better deal to buy?

Real sad I just decided to look at leases yesterday and missed on this.

Actually nevermind, I just looked at the website, lease offers are updated. 3 and 5 series have a little bit of lease credit (1250/2500 respectively) and 1k loyalty/conquest, but I doubt I’ll find a decent price on a 2019 to get me down anywhere close to where these 2018s were. Have to jump on it early next year if it comes around again I guess! Or start looking at other vehicles but I haven’t seen any luxury type vehicles come close to the deals I saw last month.

Also no luck in Minnesota. 12% was about the best I could every do on a loaner. Wasn’t expecting the full 20%+ some people were getting, but was hoping for a little better!

Was that with incentives or without? I guess with incentives I was right around 12%.

Pre-incentives. ~43k MSRP, ~38k selling price, then 5500 in incentives on an X2 with 4.5k miles.

You may get lucky at the end of the year trying to move demo units…or you’ll have to wait until next blowout in Q1 2020. Probably won’t see prices as good as the outgoing 18s though.

Thanks, that’s what I figured. I’ll just have to be patient and not end up buying something for a year! I have been looking at buying CPO as well but for what I’ll pay I am pretty much getting a few years older car at a lease cost per month on new model year (not including money down on lease of course).

Unless I find another brand that offers a stellar deal that I can’t pass up. But I am pretty set on getting back into a BMW. I appreciate all your and everyone else’s help!

Just picked up an X2 demo yesterday. 4200 miles, M package, loaded

Msrp: 48,830
Sell price: 37,500
Rebates 4250 + 1000 +1000 OL code
24/10
MF. 0017
Plus $996 for lease return protection.
Payments including tax: $220

Think I killed it. Could have asked for more since support is ending and car has been in inventory for sale since 11/1/18

The paint looks totally different in those two photos - red on top and orange on bottom. Congrats and enjoy your Mini!

1 Like

It’s Solaris Orange Metallic :smiley: thanks!

The top photo is “enhanced”, I think

1 Like

Beast whip, Mani. Yea, I’d like to reward myself with one of those too, but my wife would cut my **** off if I drove up the driveway with one of em.

1 Like

lol. I got prior approval… expensive one…but was granted :wink:

1 Like

Damn lovebugs all over the car!

1 Like

yes, take it easy until the 1200 mile service then let it rip preferably on a road course

1 Like

Thanks. At 950 already