🚨 AutoLeaseNinjas January SoCal Blowout Mazda Deals! CX-5 Touring FWD $199(+Tax) with $1799 DAS!

January Update: Numbers to be added very late tonight!

Pick up is preferred for SoCal residents. It also can be shipped to other parts of California as long as you organize the shipping yourself.

$399 Broker Fee

All of these are quotes assume tier 1 credit, 10k miles a year, and exclude tax from the monthly payment. DAS amount can be customized to your needs! Military, Chase and other rebates can be applied to reduce lease price even more if you qualify.

Any general questions can be asked and answered on this thread! If you are interested in moving forward on one of these cars please fill out an inquiry form (link below). It allows us to respond to clients the quickest! We do our best to respond to PMs as well.

NorthEast Clients Please Visit This Page: :rotating_light: AutoLeaseNinjas September Mazda Master Deal Sheet! $179(+Tax) CX-5 Sport FWD with $1499DAS!

Florida Clients Please Visit This Page: 🚨 AutoLeaseNinjas December Florida Mazda Deals! Insane 2020 CX-5 and CX-30 Deals!

$399 Broker Fee

Current Mazda Specials Add $20 to monthly for non-loyalty customers. All of these are quotes assume tier 1 credit, 10k miles a year, assume transfer plates, and exclude sales tax from the monthly payment.

January Deals - #s Coming Tonight!

December Deals

Mazda CX-5 Sport FWD $195 (+Tax) with $1799
Mazda CX-5 Touring FWD $199 (+Tax) with $1799 DAS
Mazda CX-5 Grand Touring FWD $235 (+Tax) with $1799 DAS
Mazda CX-5 Grand Touring Reserve AWD $325 (+Tax) $1799 DAS

Mazda CX-9 Touring $258 (+Tax) with $1999 DAS
Mazda CX-9 Touring w Premium Pack $272 (+Tax) with $1999 DAS
Mazda CX-9 Grand Touring $315 (+Tax) with $1999 DAS (Sold Out)

1 Like

Do you have MX5 deals?

pm coming your way

Deals updated for October, any requests can be added! Which trim MX-5?

2019 Mazda MX-5 Miata

Which trim?

Sport version

Will add today!

What is the lease term? 24, 36, etc?

36months/10k miles per year, but 33 months usually ends up being the same if you prefer that!

Awesome… 36 months works great. Can you ship to Oregon?

Yep, believe so, just send me a PM!

Few questions. @AutoLeaseNinjas

1. Can you provide some pricing on Mazda 6 GTR and Signature trim?(36/12k and 36/10k)
  2. Would you be able to ship to Norcal? How much the shipping normally cost?
  3. I have my current Subaru lease via Chase. Any rebate offer for that?

Send a PM! Yes can probably ship to NorCal and it’s a targeted rebate for Chase so I would suggest checking your email!

CX-5 Sport Deal Posted!

Hi,

Any deals on CX5 GT Reserve?

What about CX9 Signature or GT?

Thanks!

Sorry for asking again, any deals on GT Reserve or Signature? Thx!

GTR deals are a little ugly this month but I can post them.

1 Like

Any deals for cx9?

You are right, not a pretty deal, how come Mazda is so stingy on these?