🚨 AutoLeaseNinjas Michigan September Mazda Deals! CX-5 GT Michigan $263 (+Tax) with $1399 DAS

, , , ,

We are now serving Michigan!
DAS amount can be customized to your needs! Military, Chase or other Mazda rebates can be applied to reduce lease price even more if you qualify.

Any general questions can be asked on this thread! If you are interested in moving forward on one please PM me. See instructions at very bottom before messaging me

$399 Broker Fee

Current Mazda Specials Add $20 to monthly for non-loyalty customers. All of these are quotes assume tier 1 credit, 10k miles a year, assume transfer plates, and exclude sales tax from the monthly payment.

Mazda CX-5 Touring with Preferred Package AWD $245 (+Tax) with $1499 DAS
Mazda CX-5 Grand Touring AWD $263 (+Tax) with $1499 DAS

Please reply with other models you want to see as well. I hope to have more special and a wider dealer network in Michigan next month. :rotating_light:
If Interested Please Include The Following In Your PM
Name:
Email:
Phone Number (Optional):
Preferred Method of Contact:
Desired Make & Model:
Desired Trim:
Preferred DAS Amount:
Top 3 Color Preferences:
Expected Credit Tier (700+ TransUnion is Tier 1):
Cosigner? (Y/N):
Miles Per Year:
Zipcode:
Timeframe to Take Delivery:

NorthEast Clients Please Visit This Page: :rotating_light: AutoLeaseNinjas September Mazda Master Deal Sheet! $179(+Tax) CX-5 Sport FWD with $1499DAS!

Florida Clients Please Visit This Page: :rotating_light: AutoLeaseNinjas Florida Blowout Mazda Deals! $255 with $999DAS CX-5 GT, Mazda3 Hatch Deal!

California Residents Please Visit This Page: 🚨 AutoLeaseNinjas SoCal Blowout Mazda Deals! CX-5 Grand Touring FWD $249 with $1599 DAS!