$48545 MSRP
18/10k (15k total)

Sale Price: 47370

Discount: 2.42%

Doc Fee: 399

Title Fee: 14

One pay lease: $6161.15

Tax rate: 6%

I signed this today. After 2 years of holding off on signing anything, I feel good about it based on the response to the other post, but still open to getting obliterated by the mob about how I could have improved.

26 Likes

Does Nissan allow for lease extensions if you wanna hold onto it for another couple months?

Regardless of what others say it’s a nice looking rig.

2 Likes

Congrats on the new ride. IDK if this particular deal could have been improved but what would have been the one-pay on an SV?

3 Likes

Not sure, I didn’t shop against the SV because I was willing to pay the extra for the top trim. Now if you come back and tell me I could have saved 3k to get the SV, I might feel a little different :smiling_face_with_tear:

I thought I read a post that the Pro4x is currently the best value. I believe it used to be 96% residual and is at 98% this month, but obviously higher MF.

Congrats and enjoy in good health. Sharp looking ride in that color.

2 Likes

Looks dope!

Congrats and enjoy!

2 Likes

Congrats on the Nissan. Zoom zoom zoom!

3 Likes

“Congrats on the Nissan. Zoom zoom zoom!”

I believe “Zoom Zoom Zoom” is Mazda. Not a big deal mixing up company slogans. It’s not like mixing up your wife’s and ex-gf’s names.

3 Likes

Found the Mazda CEO

4 Likes

No, that truck appears to be a Nissan, not a Mazada.

1 Like

I’ll have to double check and let you guys know on this when I get home. Forgot my reading glasses

1 Like

Ugh this hurts compared to my 24/10k 2020 tundra Trd off lease $343 monthly with $500 DAS. Msrp 50k

We got a long ways to go on Toyota leases.

Good job op!

1 Like

Why does this hurt? The leases are damned near the same. You paying $500 more but for ~$1500 higher MSRP.

2 Likes

he probably did math wrong and thought this was a 24 month one pay.

1 Like

Added info to OP:

Sale Price: 47370

Discount: 2.42%

Doc Fee: 399

Title Fee: 14

$14 title fee that’s a good state fee :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

but can’t see it getting better – good for winter szn too

3 Likes

Ha seemed very low to me too, apparently more fees waiting for me at the DMV. Not sure if other states include those fees right at the dealer.

Are there any brokers out there that have these deals? I’d love to jump on one of these for the next 18 months

I think you should be able to replicate this pretty easy, if not now then closer to the end of the year. The discount plays a huge part, the one pay was $2000+ higher at MSRP+ $700 blessings.

I’d recommend msging dealers with multiple trucks on the ground, with the first question being if their finance team is familiar with one pay leases.

2 Likes

9.29% w/o the one pay. My, the world we live in today.

$14 in gov fees? How did you even get it registered for that? $14 barely covers the stamp and envelope. :joy:

Definitely a good deal and a nice looking truck.

2 Likes