Residual: [62%]

Security Deposit: [$0]
Total Due At Signing: [$750]
Monthly Payment (incl. tax): [$294]

Zip Code: [95008]
Sales Tax Rate: [9%]

Leasehackr Score: [10.9]

2 Likes

Can you share the name of the dealer in the Bay Area?

I don’t know 14% is pretty damn good for a 2018 Subaru. Best I’ve seen on what I’m looking at is about 9% off so far.

1 Like

Agree with @bfourey - looks like a very good discount.

I just closed a deal in the SF Bay Area on a 2018 3.6r Limited. 38.7k msrp. 32.6k selling price. Zero drive off.
36 months, 10k Miles.

$313 per month.

1 Like

Thats a great deal! I was tempted by that one, but I’m not interested in the hit to MPGs. Can you PM me the dealer? That might give me a little more leverage on my end to get 0 drive off.

I’m guessing that’s not including tax right?

Tax inclusive. It was a great deal.

Updated the pricing! I was able to get the base MF of .00060 along with the larger discount of 16% off to get $294 with taxes on a 2018 Limited with eyesight. This deal honestly didn’t require a lot of negotiation at the dealer I went with. Love the car so far.

Question about the car itself, does this car have auto-hold? I know it comes with hill-hold. But does it hold itself on an even or descend situation?

I’m not really sure what you mean. Is that an option on the Subaru website?

Maybe I should look at the option list =)

Wow, congrats on the deal! 16% off MSRP is pretty dang awesome! I’m in SoCal. Hope I can negotiate a similar deal. May be worth making the drive up North if there’s a major price difference. Mind PMing me the dealers info? Anyone know if the lease numbers are the same for December and if they’re any different for the 3.6R? Can’t access Edmunds from work, but I guess I’ll look it up myself when I get home if no one has it.

Also, I’m not too familiar with the Subarus. Is there any difference between a Limited version with Eyesight added or a Touring? When I price them out they seem very similar. Thanks!

Yes, you can compare them on Subaru site when you get home :smiling_face:

Looks the same to me. I’m trying to dig through the site some more and see if I can find anything.

I believe heated steering wheel is one of the options available only on Touring.

Ah good to know. I did check last night and seems other than EyeSight, everything else is mostly cosmetic on the Touring. I guess I’ll stick with the limited with Eyesight.

Wow. Congrats. Please PM me the dealer and contact. I am also in the Bay Area and have been looking into replacing our aging 2001 BMW X5.

I would love the contact info as well. I’m in SoCal, but would drive up to NorCal to get 16% off.

This is Serramonte Subaru